Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris T-sport

Tuned_Up_T-Sport

sorry not a fan of that can :o otherwise tidy car m8

• 2 weeks later...

stop it guys...

i think its ok..

i would have de-badge it .. and i like the color..

the exhaust is a little weird yes.. but hey each one and his taste.

i even like the contrast between the stickers and the blue color.

ive got stickers too on my car..

well, yeah i do have the stuff mentioned on them but hey.. maybe he got DENSO sparks? who knows :)

cmon.. go ahead m8.. do whatever u like... im with u on that :)

chears fellas i was a bit worried about the size of the can to be honest at first but i really like it now have considered movin the box up a bit so the tip sits in the hole better but i reckon it wud knock on sumthin lol...

Im gonna debadge it soon, are all of the badges just stickiefied or do some have holes.. im gonna keep the toyota Badge cos it creates a line down the back with my sticker and the vvt-i one cos its kuel.. oh heres one does anyone know if the black plastic bits around the fogs at the front are crucial cos i was gonna take em out n mesh in there, plus i got some where for a cold air feed then aswell but i wanna keep the fogs..?

hey respect to ya mate. but if you're gonna hang it out here for ppl to judge, you gotta take the rough with the smooth. yeh i have a similar car, but my taste is to keep it low key and let the performance do the talking. like tuned said, this is all about individuality. but opinions are like **** holes, we all have them, ppl may not like seeing them, but if you ask, you get em.

Haha mate it looks fine , much better than standard ... oh and i dont have a clue what some of u guys are talking about " i let the performance do the talking " ehhhh hahahah YOU DRIVE A YARIS !!! its isnt an impreza or an evo mate !

that is all !

chears fellas i was a bit worried about the size of the can to be honest at first but i really like it now have considered movin the box up a bit so the tip sits in the hole better but i reckon it wud knock on sumthin lol...

Im gonna debadge it soon, are all of the badges just stickiefied or do some have holes.. im gonna keep the toyota badge cos it creates a line down the back with my sticker and the vvt-i one cos its kuel.. oh heres one does anyone know if the black plastic bits around the fogs at the front are crucial cos i was gonna take em out n mesh in there, plus i got some where for a cold air feed then aswell but i wanna keep the fogs..?

:unsure: Please dont dude , mesh never really looks good :thumbsup:

yea im gettin a bodykit somtime in the future wen i see one i like ive got a picture sumwere with a really nice kit but i cant find it for sale also theres one on eBay thats not too bad and i found this website which doesnt look too bad http://www.kit-tuning.com/catalogue/pare_c...otayaris_fr.htm

actually i quite like it lol i love the back bumper !! i remember seeing a widekit somewhere like same standard design but wider and lower looks quite nice

subikhorp , the swear filter is really quite annoying.

agree with the comments about the can, not to my taste either (think it needs a longer tail and moving back a bit, but yeah like it not OTT like some ive seen.

good luck with the mods dude.

if your after a custom made zorst, i can reccomend Exhaustsuk (www.exhaustsuk.com) they made a really nice job of mine just dont let em beat you into having a 9" tail on tell em what you want and how you want it to sound and theyre spot on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links