Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theiving Scum!

Hou

Scum sucking low life inbread brain dead turds!!!!!!!

I hope they cut them selves when the screwdriver slipped, get blood poisening and die a horribly slow death :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Couldn't have put it better myself :thumbsup:

Only I would want to be with them at the end.. :bash:

Pikey scum.

Very lucky that they were scared off and didnt take anything from the car or the actual car itself.

Its so frustrating when things like this happen, forcing people to spend more on car security and even CCTV facing there drive.

I'd love to catch someone if they were attempting to break into my car, but knowing most criminals today they will sue me for the assault on them.

Grrrr :mad2:

My experiences are showing me that if they were relatively reasonable people and got caught they would get punished, but if they were scum sucking pond life which is a high probability and they actually get caught which is probably less likely than every member on here winning the lottery in successive weeks then they would probably be taken away on holiday and then put to therapy sessions to discuss why they were feeling like they could just do that.

It is clearly the best way to spend the tax, vat, road tax and national insurance petrol tax speeding fines insurance premium tax etc etc we all give to the goverment. Clearly we need more community workers and social workers to hel us deal with these social problems.

Rant over, hope you get your car fixed soonish mate

Thats horrible mate, bad luck, whoever's responsible definatly deserves a baseball bat to the left tezzer.

Thats horrible mate, bad luck, whoever's responsible definatly deserves a baseball bat to the left tezzer.

And a car Battery to the right. BZZZT :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links