Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passed My Degree

Chuck04

Hey thanks peeps

Now I will have more time for TOC yay lol

I want to keep on with study maybe change from IT now it's kind of getting boring now

I want to do something with music now - I wanted to do car stuff but due to poor vision I can't do most of the things :(

Cheers again

p.s. We have put some new wheels on the D4D - Fizz has the pics and will post them soon for me (ta mate)

Good show, well done! Students never need encouragement to visit the pub, but this time youv'e earned it. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Well done mate, I've just got a couple of resits and then hopefully I'll have a degree too! :D :thumbsup:

Sorry to bring this topic back up but I got the results of my resits yesterday and I passed all mine so that's me got a degree in Networking and Computer Support! :D

well done people! :thumbsup: i know the feeling of finding out that you'll be graduating this year! found out that i passed my degree on forensic engineering not too long ago with a 2:2, kinda dissapointed as i was only 1.5% of a 2:1!! never mind tho, its done and dusted, another episode finshed, been down the pub, and all the rest!! just looking for a job now... :D