Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Newbie (and Loving It!)

nofus84

Hi Guys,

I recently invested in a Yaris T-Sport '04 model, Thunder Grey with only 14000 on the clock, and I must say that I am proud of my little beauty!

Build quality is as expected from a Toyota. Not many people realise that even as standard she's a quick little car and rides really well!

I'm such a happy newbie that I've decided, what the hell, Let's beast it up! Sooo... this is where I could use a little advice from the pros.

I've currently decided to go for the following Items to start. Two of them are a dead cert as I've read some good reviews from you guys: -

1. Envy Cold Air Induction Kit

2. Envy Sports Cat System

& the one which i'm undecided about is: HKS Silent Hi-Power back box.

If anyone knows what this exhaust is like, or have any preference to a back box then please could you help me make my mind up!!

I hope to one day be a Yaris Master. Upholding peace and order with a simple honk of the T-Sports beastly horn!

Cheers guys!

Hi and welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

The exhaust you're looking at will be a quality item as you'd expect from HKS but alot of people on here have got the Fujitsubo Power Getter but you should be more than happy with either of them! :yes:

Hi There - good choice of car.

Ive the envy sports cat and HKS backbox - the combination is a lovely deep burble. If you want to finish it off the megan racing header provides the final piece in the chain and increases flow and therefore power along with the mid section and backbox.

The HKS is a completely different sound to the fuji - its deeper and less raspy. Seveer descibed mine as sounding like a 70s lotus ... which I think he meant as a compliment???!

I hope to one day be a Yaris Master. Upholding peace and order with a simple honk of the T-Sports beastly horn!

That cracked me up :laughing::thumbsup:

Lol. The horn is going to stand the test of time! It's like the heart of the car. And she WILL live on!

Completely random question, but do you guys have a name for your car?

I'm thinking along the lines of.... 'Clarice'. What do you think? Just rolls off the edge of your tongue eh.

'Clarice' ahhhh :rolleyes:

Seveer descibed mine as sounding like a 70s lotus ... which I think he meant as a compliment???!

Definate compliment mate!

It sounds just like the Series 1 Lotus Esprit in 'The Spy who Loved Me'... listen to the car chase bits around the mountains... awesome! (Oh, the sound in the film wasn't actually from the car when filming it was all edited from about three cars then mixed with the Lotus at the correct revs to creat the awesome sound!) Oh, yes, i am a film geek. Especially James Bond!

Seveer descibed mine as sounding like a 70s lotus ... which I think he meant as a compliment???!

Definate compliment mate!

It sounds just like the Series 1 Lotus Esprit in 'The Spy who Loved Me'... listen to the car chase bits around the mountains... awesome! (Oh, the sound in the film wasn't actually from the car when filming it was all edited from about three cars then mixed with the Lotus at the correct revs to creat the awesome sound!) Oh, yes, i am a film geek. Especially James Bond!

Loooooooooser :lol:

Welcome to the site nofus84 :thumbsup:

Completely random question, but do you guys have a name for your car?

I'm thinking along the lines of.... 'Clarice'. What do you think? Just rolls off the edge of your tongue eh.

'Clarice' ahhhh :rolleyes:

hehe :lol:

I dont name my cars, but mine sort of got the name Barry .....barry the yarii

my friend is buying a T-Sport in a few days, I have called it Larry which she agreed too :lol: