Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Repeater Removal?

R6TH M

How easy are the side repeators to get off on the yaris? Mine seem to have some gunky green stuff growing round the edge, tis not very pleasant!! Any hints/tips would be appreciated

Ruth :)

Very easy...

Slide it to the left (or right) and pop it out from the corner. May take a bit of force, but it come's out eventually. It should tell you in your hand-book too as it's a bulb that may need replacing. You can always use a terry-cloth or microfiber cloth and sneak it behind it and rub until it goes! :lol::thumbsup:

if you are going to replace or remove the side repeater.

make sure you secure the cable that you've just unclipped from the side repeater, as it has a tendency to fall in to the wing.

it's a bit tricky to get out if that happens!

I changed both my side repeaters a couple of months ago, they cost me £39.00-ish from Toyota.

cheers for the advice!! i would hope they wouldnt need replacing as the car is only a year old :(

damn phase 2 eh ruth :P be carefull when removing them as i broke both of mine :P and now have wobbley repeaters :P

Yeh I got mine off only to work out that the whole they fitted into is **** huge!!! - and every side repeater I tried on my car to replace them doest fit! :crybaby:

so if anyone knows of any that do fit - please let me know!!! :D

Yeh I got mine off only to work out that the whole they fitted into is **** huge!!! - and every side repeater I tried on my car to replace them doest fit! :crybaby:

I've got two from my yaris, there not new but they work. have them if you want!!

if you want new ones pop to toyota, £37.50 or something.

I've got two from my yaris, there not new but they work. have them if you want!!

What happened to traditional flowers eh!? I don't know if it's gunna work trying to woo her with side repeaters!!! :lol:

Lenry....where in cowley are you? I'm in Littlemore

What happened to traditional flowers eh!? I don't know if it's gunna work trying to woo her with side repeaters!!! :lol:

I find little flashing lights work slightly better, C'mon anyone can buy flowers, :P