Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And Then..... Another Meet!

Jimlad

right, this is ridiculous! how about go-karting at the usual place in Edinburgh on a Sunday?

This would be in a months time to give everyone the option.

JESUS!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alanbradley

• Andie_M

• msherry21

• Ryan1985

Suits me! :D

Me, my bro (probably) and my mate (probably) would be up for going! :thumbsup:

We do some amount of pishing about don't we?

Should be able to come. Dunno if i'd be able to afford the karting cos im moving into a new place around that time but could always come watch :)

theres always a good few mr2's meet up every month from the mr2oc id like to come along to one of the toyota meets,really to get a good look at some supras.

why not try n arange something with them?

if you want i could talk to the event organiser n see if we cud do something that way?

stevie

Well, Davy PM'd me the other day and suggested:

"With all the flaffing about we scots seem to do with our meets.. why don't we have a scheaduled meet every 2 months or so.. such as 1st sunday of the month?, we could make up a small list of meeting points.. Drivers, south queensferry.. Edinburgh.. or wherever... cycle the meeting places so thats its different for each meet.. then we could discuss on the forums what we will do on the meets, which of course would depend which area the meet was in."

This might stop the flaffing about and our members would know they have 2 months to plan ahead, and 2 months to decide what we get up to... what do you think?

What does everyone think of this? It sounds great to me and theres no excuses then and it also keeps things consistant.

Thanks Davy.

Michael.

Great idea! I got a new job on Thursday so that means I never have to work the weekends again! :thumbsup:

well done Michael! :D this cause I commented on it at Falkirk? :P

sounds like good plan to me...

time to set a date for the first one me thinks! so we can at least have one before the end of the year? :yes:

Hey people, just a quick update. Alan, Ryan and I got together last night in Ashton Lane..awesome! We're gonna have a meet on Sunday 08th October..then after that it will be every 3rd sunday of the Month...so the next one will be the 19th November.

This will be every month and we'll try sort out some of christmas "do" probably a ***** up somewhere.

I'll start a new post for brainstorming ideas on what to do on the meets too, so feel free to put down as many ideas as possible and we'll do a poll on some on them.

cheers,

Michael.

Alan, Ryan and I got together last night in Ashton Lane..awesome!

cheers for telling me michael! :angry: i was in town last night aswell!!! :crybaby:

Sorry, I was playing rugby beforehand, and didn't get a chance to stop after that. You should have texted me to see if there was any chat.

I'm blaming it on you.

Hey people, just a quick update. Alan, Ryan and I got together last night in Ashton Lane..awesome!

They barmaids were top dollar! :drool:

Michael, there has to be a xmas do, I want an excuse to get mashed up! :D

Sorry, I was playing rugby beforehand, and didn't get a chance to stop after that. You should have texted me to see if there was any chat.

I'm blaming it on you.

:o you have my number... you could have text and said you were out!! :angry::rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links