Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And Then..... Another Meet!

Jimlad

Anything happening with this? I've still never made it to a meet yet...

How about Queensferry as an idea of place to meet? Theres a big car park under the bridges which is ideal and out of the way and plenty of pubs/food places about.

Tara :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alanbradley

• Andie_M

• msherry21

• Ryan1985

Come on folks, we have to get our finger out of our bottoms and organise something. This whole "trying to have a life" thing really gets in the way of clear weekends like I had when I was in Inverness! :D

I was going to have a BBQ, but we're looking at Mid October at the moment for that :-?

What about a micro-meet sometime next week? Even just a "meet for a meal" would be quite good :thumbsup:

A

Any other ideas? New lanark during the day?

liking that idea :thumbsup: minimal travel for moi :D

haha

as for a meet... come on guys! by looks of it we couldn't organise a ***** up in a brewary!! haha!

Any other ideas? New lanark during the day?

liking that idea :thumbsup: minimal travel for moi :D

haha

as for a meet... come on guys! by looks of it we couldn't organise a ***** up in a brewary!! haha!

We couldn't ( :rolleyes: ) but when we do they're good fun.

Have to say that New Lanark sounds good again as minimal travel.

:thumbsup:

A

:yes: NEW LANARK! best idea so far :D

top visitor car park has pretty bad speed bumps though... not sure if there are any on main road down to new lanark.

be a pretty place to get some pics of the cars B)

My car is ridiculous looking! :(

hows your car ridiculous looking??

How is "Standard Boy"'s car ridiculous looking? :D Ryan, are you officially unemployed now that you've finished Uni?

I'll check out the speed bump situation on my way home from tonight's shopping trip... :thumbsup:

A

Nah I've still got my part time job Alan and I'm applying for a full time job this week. :thumbsup:

It's just ridiculous looking compared to how it used to look! :thumbsup:

Its ridiculous because your in it!!!!

Right, New Lanark next Sunday 12.00pm meet at Top car park, wherever the hell that is and when we're all together we can sort out if we want food and where! sound good? If people want to go karting we can do that, or whatever, lets be spontaneous for a change!

If you've got walkie talkies....bring them!

It'll have to be the top car park or one of the coach parks as there are sizeable speed bumps in the area (went for a recce this evening).

:( I won't be able to make Sunday as I have to see my little sister for only the second time this year, but have fun y'all...

(closet meet to where I live ever)

:thumbsup:

A

evenings better for us.. can do saturday evening, but not sunday evening.. as long as i got time to get home and cleaned up a wee bit.

Alan.. closet meet?? something you want to tell us? :lol:

Nah - if Sunday's best for you guys then make it Sunday.

Tbh, all weekend is out from Friday night. I'm free all weeknights next week, but I'm not sure about weekends :unsure:

Make it when it suits you guys and I can work around :thumbsup:

A

Yes... (looks for diary, can't find it but will keep or clearthe evening anyhow)

lmao.. i work till 7:00pm on thursdays.. but go with whatever suits most people :)

I can't make next Sunday but can make any Saturday or Thursday night or whatever! :thumbsup:

Cant do week nights unfourtunately as im night shift that week. Guess i'll try for the next meet then! :P Not having much luck with these meets.

Tara :)

Seems this date don't suit anyone!

EK Cruise was just announced this week for this date. So I'm thinking I'll be popping along to that.

How about we plan it for say a month ahead... and everyone can make sure they book it up in their diary for the TOC meet?!

I'm not going to be able to make it weither, sorry... :oops:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links