Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone From Cyprus?

bazTSport

went Cyprus for hols and never wanted to take my car with me on holiday so much before!

the place is full of wicked modded cars -- esp celicas. saw so many celicas i almost wanted to nick one and drive it (only joking - its against the law). But seriously - in a place where cars are seen as status symbols (guys would drive up and down the same street all day and night in paphos to get attention in their celicas and lancer evos), the main cars that are seen as cool are Japanese sports and rally cars. saw very few German cars - usually S classes or 1988 Audi quattros!!!

but i think i have fallen in love with the mistsubishi shogun evo. saw a white one with a nice but not ott bodykit (standard) and it sounded great. it was 3 door with fully black glass and spider alloys with diamond studs. It looked gorgeous. dont think they are built anymore tho.. :bye:

please toyota make a landcruiser T sport. my celica t sport needs a big brother ;)

mistsubishi shogun evo all i can say :thumbsup: have recaro seats as standed too

they were very expensive when they first came out my friend still got his and still drive like a dream

i cant fault mitsubish motors since i keep one for 11 years without any major problems they do make great cars shame they dont bring all there models into europe if they bring out the cz3 i will not need to think twice to part ex with my cts :)

T128 please tell me when ur mate bored of his shogun evo - i'm seriously considering buying one as my next car!!! i am really impressed with the shogun evo - looks wicked and will make a great car/jeep - its all about being unique nowadays - not seen one on the roads in UK.

mitsubishi does quite well - i hired out shogun pinin - thought it was gonna be crap but ended up being a real nifty little 4x4.

whats a cz3??? never seen one before. is it that rally jeep on gran turismo concept?

aight cool. all i can say is i want a shogun evo.

by the way - i was considering a type r civic before and really badly wanted the 30th anniversary one with red recaro seats. weren't any left by the time i wanted to place order so i asked honda dealer to make a standard type r into 30th anniversary. he said EACH recaro seat would cost 1000 including fitting. the 30th anniversary was only 1000 over list price against normal type r. this personal version would have cost 20000 with 2 red seats, tinted glass, momo steering wheel, and a/c. what a rip off :arrgg-matey: !!! went for celica t sport instead. turned out to be best bet.