Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terminator 3

Yarisboy

that's right, just got back from T3 tonight and there is a toyota as well as a lexus in the film :D

By the way it's a really good watch, being a big fan of T2 I was sceptical about how much they'd ruin the film but they've done a pretty good job of carrying on the whole judgement day saga, definitely one to watch if ur at the cinema soon :)

Arnie's one liners are awesome, if not a little out of place in a film that's not meant to be a comedy :lol: and quite frankly schwarzenegar looks incredible for 56 years old!!! what a man

:thumbsup:

quite frankly schwarzenegar looks incredible for 56 years old!!! what a man

:thumbsup:

is there something you need to get off your chest sam? :unsure:

and i think i might have to go and watch that tonite... sounds groooovy

what a man indeed (grrrr) I think we've spotted a huge flaw in the whole film though.... will post it later when I know I'm right lol

Ok....heres what I'm not getting...any hardcore terminator fans may be able to explain this...

In the first film Reese states that "nothing in-organic" can pass through , hense them all being nikkid and having no guns, although he's metal he's covered in flesh so that makes it work. BUT in the second film TX was metal, just painted up to look like flesh- how does that work eh?

And yeah, the flaws in the second not T3

Well Rick, major credit is due to anyone who can keep their body in that shape for so long :o

Supragal, you're probably right about the time travelling metal thingy but T2 was quite an awesome film so we'll let them off :lol:

Won't spoil the 3rd by tellin u the plot but the end is really good, leaving it open for T4 :rolleyes: sure fire money maker

hollywood is so cowardly

T3 & loadsa Nacho's and salsa & beer & pizza tonite for me folks. B)

Sam, find my growing 'Toyota in the Movies' thread and list the cars mate.

I've read some real bad reviews about it BUT what do reviewers know. I bet it's gonna ROCK.

Arnie for President, I say. :thumbsup:

Supragal - I know what you are saying re. in-organic objects. Just shows that writing a sequel many years after the original can be a headache............ They would probably try to justify the mistake by saying that the T2 cyborg was in liquid form (albeit liquid metal).

Gordy. B)

better than the matrix reloaded gordy, better than bruce almighty (not hard), certainly better than agent cody banks (not seen it:P)

T3 is the way to go, reviewers probably hated the amount of cheese arnie has to say, but its just comical :D

matrix reloaded was pretty poor m8, was just a massive display of financial superiority! i'm sure the next matrix in October will be something pretty special though :thumbsup:

Guess what peeps.......

I still haven't seen the original MATRIX. Got it sitting here now on Video. But just haven't got round to it.

Gordy.

u shud try and find the time to watch it m8 it's really good, you'll like it

would be better on dvd though with 5.1 dolby so as you can appreciate all the sfx that went into it :D

would be better on dvd though with 5.1 dolby so as you can appreciate all the sfx that went into it :D

Dolby Digital? phaa! Thought Matrix was out in DTS?

gordy, you do realise that you cant conside your life fulfulled untill you see the matrix.

house, wife, car, children, money

all of these things mean nothing unless you have seen the matrix.

well then why are you tellin the man to get it in DD? lol

ive only got the 5.1 dts version, i liked the film but can't be doing with buying a new disc every time they re-release it!

didn't realise it was out in 7.1- how many people have actually bothered to go to 7.1 yet... theres sooo few films out in more than 5.1 :( I was thinking DD/DTS in the supra but can't see the point, you'd never get it sounding right, useless weird car interiors :crybaby:

yea it'd be hard to get it to sound nice, and expensive :o

7.1 is ridiculous lol, nice if u've got money to buy it though

The top of the range Kenwood touch screen jobbie has it...well, it has the output, you need an add on (another £400) for it to decode- nice! What a rip off!!

I'm up to 6.1... was a close call whether to skip to 7.1 but then realised I didn't have anymore space at the sides of my room for Speakers, which is why i'm moving house :lol:

hee hee, my Speakers are bigger than God lol. cant even open the door properly to get into the room, I don't care, it sounds awesome :) Was tempted to do some clever ohm conversions and whack the lot in the car, then reaslied how much it all weighed and went off the idea. So xbox it is...although i'm tempted to go for a pc... or a mac...just to be different...

bless, lemme guess....boy dog right? :rolleyes:

ooo cars and stereos i'm getting all a fluster here! what you got ryan/sam/anyone???

In the car havent bothered this is in the house....

Personally would love Nakamichi in the car, I have a SoundSpace 5 at home (or rather had until recently) and the sound quality is unmatched....