Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Colour Should I Change My 06 Yaris?

Hasher22

Well i really dont like stocked yaris's, echo, vitz, whatever u wanna call this car colours. But the only stocked colours i like with this car is the Blue and the black. (Of course most cars are hot black)

Ive been thinking for a while, i want to change the colour of my car (though its gonna cost me like 3G to change the colour. Australian Dollars)

So i photoshoped some colours of my yaris. (Sorry my photoshop skills need some work)

-Yellow

-Orange

-Pink

-Mild Pink

-Lime Green

-Mild Green

-Purple

if you can think of any more colours that a yaris might look good in. Tell me ;)

THANKS GUYS!!!

limegreenaj2.jpg

mildgreenzf5.jpg

pinkiw0.jpg

mildpinkdd4.jpg

orangeoy4.jpg

purplebb1.jpg

yellowxp4.jpg

They all look appalling, I'd stick with blue, black or silver/grey if I was you

1st pic 3rd pic and 6th pic, the finky colour, reminds me of 2fast2furious lolz, i like them colours, go for it buddy, its good to be different and stand out from the rest

I recon they all look pretty awful as well! Repainting your brand new yaris would get rid of all resale value .... it'd be an instant waste of 3k!

Come join other Aussi yaris owners @ www.oztoyota.com.

All the colours looks ok, not great though. Best of the bunch for me was Pink,

but why change the colour in the first place?

I want to change the colour as i said, i dont really like the stocked colours except for the blue and the black. Though if i wanted to change it to blue or black that will just be the same as the other yaris's.

THough my mum baught me a cherry red yaris. and i hate red. Therefore im gonna change it. I always wanted an electric yellow modern car. (Rx8 yellow) the really really really nice nice nice bright bright yellow.