Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tv

Realspeed

Just had a look at the Audi Q7 and the TV in the demo car had digital TV installed and I have to say I was very impressed with it, the tv setup I mean. What really grabbed me was that it was a digital setup, unlike the BMW X5 having terrestrial only, the last time I looked anyway.

I was just wondering if there was any companies out there that did a conversion to add a similar setup to a 2004 Amazon. I don,t think it would be an impossible thing to add, the biggest problem is were or how to put/operate the channel selecters,etc as there is very little room on the front dashboard for such switches unless a command dial could be used.

The sat nav screen would make an ideal screen for this purpose using it for normal and TV use

Obviously cost would come into the equation but if anyone has had similar thoughts and delved into the possibilities I would be very interested.

I actually wonder why Toyota don't offer this as an extra as other companies as above already do.

Realspeed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links