Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Weekend....

Gnome

Also.. If Earpl/Seveer Uneak/Rob ask

'Can you take us to the Tesco which is about 10min away... ? Dont believe em!'

40 miles later and we got back... :P

:o What happened??? Did they get lost?? Tesco is really only 10 mins away from the showground!!

I wish I was able to come to meet you all. It sounds as if you all had such a great time. I had to work all day on Saturday, (experiencing the storm whilst at work, it made the shop very quiet anyway!! Nobody dare venture out in that rain!!) and been to Silverstone today as my boyfriend did the Ferrari Driving Experience thing, kindly bought for him by his sister!! :yes:

Hope to see you next year as it is oly a stone's throw away for me!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Gnome

• earpl

• alanbradley

Also A T shirt of mine went missing during the storm. THe one I took off which was a dark blue etnies tee with a bright green logo on the front. Soaked of course but i left it on the satnd while i wore my t shirt and it had dissapeared by that evening

Not good! :(

I am sooooo knackered.. didnt touch my camera once.. here are a couple of stolen ones so far..

Nice piccy of Skye Hou!!! :D

JAE013.jpg

JAE002.jpg

JAE121.jpg

Couple of convoy from NW and fireworks!

Shame i could only make the saturday, but had a fantastic time all the same, will have to do both days next year!

was great to put some new faces to names, and catch up with some familiar faces :thumbsup:

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my extremely drunk state on the friday night.

I hear that i was quite rude and abusive to a few people and some of the foolish things i did have slowly came back to me, also there has been the video which i have watched back which is scary.

Emotions were running high as were alcohol levels and after foolishly consuming a whole bottle of vodka and endless beers/ciders i was in a very sorry state indeed and was hung over until i snuck off home early this morning.

Was great to catch up with old friends, apologies to those who i didnt see or catch up with but needless to say i love you all :thumbsup:

I may not be around much more for various reasons and other commitments but im sure i will see you all again at next JAE or other meets in between.

Toc is a wonderful thing and i see you all as family :)

Take care everyone

Lee

DSCN0534.jpg

Mo! What's the price range on these hoes?

Are there any special offers, like BOGOF, or something like a collect 9 stamps, and the 10th is free?

:D

Had a great weekend :yes: Was cool to put names to faces :thumbsup:

Bring on JAE 07! :D :thumbsup:

DSCN0534.jpg

Mo! What's the price range on these hoes?

Are there any special offers, like BOGOF, or something like a collect 9 stamps, and the 10th is free?

BOGOF...

No, seriously.... BOGOF! :lol::lol:

Us ho's only get our fishnets out on very special occasions... ;)

I'm a bit worried... I came in, opened the post, went and showered then though "you know, I fancy a beer..." :D :D

I had a fantastic weekend so thanks to all. I didn't seem to get a chance to speak to all of you as much as I would have liked but hey, there's always next year :thumbsup: Great to put faces and voices to the folk I hadn't met before. :yes:

A huge thanks to Ken & Mrs Ken (I'm sorry, I never caught your name :ulp: ) for their hard work with the organisation of the think as well as a special mention to Les for his cooking skills but thanks go to all...

I'm gushing now and you've read all this from everyone else before me but lets just say that I'm blooming glad Igot the dates right this year :blush::ph34r:

:thumbsup:

A

I'm a bit worried... I came in, opened the post, went and showered then though "you know, I fancy a beer..." :D :D

Don't lie - it's summit else you want....

*Cough* NITROUS! *Cough*

oh ffs - not you too :rolleyes:

this is one for the TOW champions. do you see this a fightin talk :P

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/index...post&p=3809

HAHA they wish, they were poor, we didnt even have to put alot of effort in, I think our hardest were the Evo guys

Not bad to win without any practice and being seriously hunover from the night before!

Just want to say now.........I love you all :wub:

Guest rev3turbo

Well what can i say,

totally fantastic there is so much to mention that i'd forget most of it, and most ppl are saying it all it was just 50 million times better than last year, mainly cos i wasn't ill for all for it.

there is so many shout outs n big ups to do but will take forever you all know who you are n all that just made for the best weekend i've had in a long time.

storm what storm?? try it sometime in a very leaky unstable pimpmobile eh lads!! :eek:

and who the hell is the mo imposter in that horrendous pink suit, looks more !Removed! than pimp, my twin brother swore he wasn't going but he must of sneaked in (pheeww covered myself there, they'll all buy that one).

any one fancy a pint i could keep going!!!

lastly ken you rock fantastic organisation once more thanks for making a brilliant weekend happen(toc banners for sale enquire within :P )

!Removed! nice pink hair n as always BBQ king of the world :thumbsup:

Houston (we have a problem :lol: ) top battenburg n coke u got me hooked on it now

party girl...what can i say u prodigy freak, listen for the shouting!!!! :yes:

TOW guys you rock n totally own3d the lot

all the rest of you lot top top peoples you are TOC and what makes it so much fun to be part of !

The pimp that is pink.

Lets keep the topic on JAE ;) (alan/NOS SPAM posts have been nuked)

Anyway....

JAE did indeed rock the fat one!

The best bit for me the whole weekend was the storm, and i dont mean that in a bad way! As............ NOBODY CARED! One bloke does a lap in his thong and we just crack open another tinny and stand out IN IT.... with the emergency services telling us of a severe weather warning..... no s**t sherlock!

You all rock... except earpl.... and hou.... and dawesy you suck :P (j/k ;) ) No seriously... everyone made this an incredible weekend, endless larfs, beer and grub, i wasnt complaining at all

Luckily aswell east of england pulled through this time, and this being my 3rd JAE was probably the best, for a hundred thousand reasons which i wont list just yet :D

Me and Tegan are shattered so ill be back later :D

on a second note, we need to find out who the streaker was in the rain.... that bloke needs to go down in history

He realy should go down in history, still need to go on rx8 owners club to find those special pictures they took

What a great weekend.......................Thanks to all who made it possible.

I agree it was 150% better than last year.....................and will really go down in memory as "One of the best"

Thanks to all at TOC for such good friendship.......................you do all really ROCK :yes::thumbsup:

The streaker in the thong was a guy from MKIV Supra lot... I can find out who from John as he is now on my MSN :P

on a second note, we need to find out who the streaker was in the rain.... that bloke needs to go down in history

I think you will find him in THIS thread ;) he goes by the name of Ray

oh does anyone remember my mate paul aka motty from the octane junkie stand who kept gate crashin. especially durin the storm. just incase u cant remember here are some pic of him from the redline photoshoot last week. have to say the guy is hilarious

X_redline4.jpg

redlineshoot023.jpg

People, it was my first JAE and i loved it!!!! Everyone was amazing and it was like we had all known each other for years!!! Lets not forget the SHEESHA KING as il be there next year with my flavours and YES MAT il bring coka cola just for you!!! Big thanks to everyone

Az

TO LOOK AT ALL MY JAE PICS CLICK THE LINK BELOW

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mystickhan/JAE/

right guys think im up to doing my bit now (though a good job im typing and not speaking as my larynx has fallen out with me, will do some voice coaching lessons if you want me shouting for ya in next years TOW).

ken what can i say, you indeed rock at toc organisation, where would we be without you. cant beleive we didnt win stand of the show, who else had a propper hospitality suite and an F1 simulator?

Lez you are the BBQ king and i cant belive how much food there was, top job and in such heat too.

earpl, clarkey, rob,hou you guys rock as indeed do every one from TOC.

was a monster weekend (although friday night is a bit of a blur, i swear i will never touch aftershock again).

the storm was indeed good, although i did wounder if the stage would hold up, im sure it wasnt ment for all that amount of people.

sorry to all those that ask about the beast. it will be there next year and who knows the CPL civic may well be O3NED.

dawesy out

A big thank you to everyone for a great weekend :thumbsup: will definately be camping next year, and maybe in a tsport too :thumbsup:

great to meet everyone and great food!!!

Oh yes, and beer definately rocks, officially :lol:

Off to clean my car again :lol:

I hurt so very much, the stairs to get into work have never been so bad!

I have totally lost my voice now so should be a quiet day for all in my office.

Just been looking through some of those pictures above and Im starting to get worried about the relationship between me and Earpl!

Does anyone have a picture from the final tug of war as I have been told be a few people I looked scary!