Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Weekend....

Gnome

Nice to have met a lot of you. Sorry I wasn't around for the drinkng and bbq's...

Fantastic weekend had by all.

Tug-of-war... clean sweep... we do indeed rock. My nipple hurts. :lol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Gnome

• earpl

• alanbradley

Only just starting to recover , dont think i went crazy like last year thankgod (managed to avoid sambuca altogther :!Removed!: )

Great weekend , great people, nice to meet some new people and catch up with familiar faces :thumbsup:

I have to say the highlight of the weekend was probably friday night in the grandstand - six of us trying hide from security whilst we all get the fit of giggles as they stand right infront of us and dont see us and then 'ELLO DAVE' blares out from earpls phone! :lol::lol:

Also i have no voice now after shouting for you guys in the tug of war - you guys are my heroes :clap:

You totally owned mr2oc even though they cheated and took it far too seriously! you really should do the pink thongs next year and maybe practice the Haka to psyche them out! :D Go for the hat trick :P

i hate coming home , roll on next year :afro:

Had A Fanatastic Time Your All As Mad As Always Suspected :P

And I Would Also Like To Say A Big Thanks To Ken For Organising It All :thumbsup:

People, it was my first JAE and i loved it!!!! Everyone was amazing and it was like we had all known each other for years!!! Lets not forget the SHEESHA KING as il be there next year with my flavours and YES MAT il bring coka cola just for you!!! Big thanks to everyone

Az

TO LOOK AT ALL MY JAE PICS CLICK THE LINK BELOW

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v53/mystickhan/JAE/

i knew sum 1 was taking pics when i got roped into going on a walk hehe. well congrats they are the only 2 pics of me throu the whole weekend

I have to say the highlight of the weekend was probably friday night in the grandstand - six of us trying hide from security whilst we all get the fit of giggles as they stand right infront of us and dont see us and then 'ELLO DAVE' blares out from earpls phone! :lol::lol:

That was so funny it was untrue, trying not to laugh but having the giggles is the hardest thing ever!

cant get over some of the pictures and worried about the ones to come. Remind me never to wear a bin bag again

Just a couple of my photographs ;)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Ordinary Photobucket CLICKY

Film loop if you have it (or you can download the player)

CLICKY

That was so funny it was untrue, trying not to laugh but having the giggles is the hardest thing ever!

cant get over some of the pictures and worried about the ones to come. Remind me never to wear a bin bag again

Like this one you mean? :rolleyes::lol:

DSC04877.jpg

storm what storm?? try it sometime in a very leaky unstable pimpmobile eh lads!! :eek:

The pimp that is pink.

I swear lad.. i aint ever sleeping in that top bunk again!! :!Removed!:

With Dale snoring like a train and with it rocking on the crappy suspension as if its a boat.. I felt sea sick!... also felt like the canvas to my side was going to wrip and drop me like a brick to the floor so could never get comfortable! :P

I then decided to sleep in my GT4 the night after and i can honestly say it was bliss with no back pains the next day!

Never going to bring a tent with me in the future as long as I am in a GT4! :lol:

It was michael that set me off - his laugh makes me laugh :lol::lol:

Ken,

thanks for all the effort you put in and the friendship offered to me and all of the Mkiv Supra.net guys.

Lee,

great aristo mate, don't sell you'll regret it.

tug of War guys.

Well done, congratulations on winning 2nd yr in a row.

See you all next year. I will get a louder megaphone and Ray will drop the thong......

Ken,

thanks for all the effort you put in and the friendship offered to me and all of the Mkiv Supra.net guys.

Lee,

great aristo mate, don't sell you'll regret it.

tug of War guys.

Well done, congratulations on winning 2nd yr in a row.

See you all next year. I will get a louder megaphone and Ray will drop the thong......

Nooooooooo!!!! :P :lol:

I swear, I didn't fall asleep at any time during the day throughout JAE! :D

DSC04894.jpg

Oh, and I think it was Woody who scared the crap outta me.

I went ot sleep in the car Saturday afternoon, and woke up for some reason, to find Someone in a red top with blonde hair and glasses, looking through my driver's side window at me! :!Removed!: :D

not to mention this was the scariest thing i saw all weekend

jae0655.jpg

LMAO mike looks like he's been photoshoped in :P who was that fine piece of *****??? i'd tap that!!!! the thing that impressed me the most over the weekend was how much dawseys robot dancing improved.

Well what can I say, excellent weekend and nice to put some new faces to names! :thumbsup:

Big up to Les for the BBQ and big up to Ken for organising the whole thing! B)

Can't wait for next year now! :D

not to mention this was the scariest thing i saw all weekend

jae0655.jpg

NO, the scariest thing was what was drawn under that t-shirt!!!

its rocked!

thanks to all especially ken for his tremendous organisation it was my best JAE yet even if i couldnt camp, i promise to be in better thealth next year and do the whole drunken camping thing,

congrats all you TOW champions once again

was nice to catch up with everyone and lorne just make sure you pop round soon,

roll on the next partay!

Lee

who was that fine piece of *****??? i'd tap that!!!!

I think I tapped it a few times, with pictures to prove:

JAE_06108.jpg

Dawseys robot dancing was comical to say the least but I had such a good time I wish i could have stayed all week :thumbsup:

Felt sorry for the peeps who washed their cars too.

Think it was Caz's fault, cause she'd clean the 2, and then not so long after, it rained! :P

I've told you, the best way is Dirty! :D