Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Black

speedingsivi

i like the alloys a lot better than the standard ones i think. im not keen on the different colour boot thats why i bought the black one because it matches nicely. :) matter of opinion really about value or not. i think the black is nicer than the sport. also you only get to to use the fog lights when you feel like being a tit and blinding everyone to think you look cool.

i like the alloys a lot better than the standard ones i think. im not keen on the different colour boot thats why i bought the black one because it matches nicely. :) matter of opinion really about value or not. i think the black is nicer than the sport. also you only get to to use the fog lights when you feel like being a tit and blinding everyone to think you look cool.

Amen :thumbsup:

Post a pic of the back of the car so we see what you mean by the black boot looking like part of the car! I have the red one and with the black tinting the rear looks very nice with the black contrasting the red of the body!

b660fa62.jpg

i like the black but you loose the sexy line of the car + front of car has no definition as you cant see any of the grilles!

8d096743.jpg

but the choice has to be yours after all :thumbsup:

Il get some when i remember :) Went to take some the other day but it was too dark!

See what i mean you wont even find the car in the dark let alone see its lines :P :lol:

The exhaust is a tip on the original back box (when that will rot off then i will change the whole back box)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and new to Toyota. I get my new Aygo Black on the 28th Sept and I can't wait!!!! :yahoo:

I've been reading some really helpfull and very often amusing comments in these forums and ordered myself a Peugeot 107 central armest, but decided not to go for the glove box lid (it sounds like its more trouble than its worth!).

Does anyone else have any good ideas for accessories and mods?

Cheers,

Jim

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links