Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Totb5

jaxx

are we doing the brekies or just meeting there? and what time gates open about 9am

well since its 3miles from the front door how could i not go lol?! will probably see some of you there, need to find out if my mates coming yet, all depends on wether or not he passes his driving test today or not, cos either ill be convoying with a micra or carrying a passenger lol

well since its 3miles from the front door how could i not go lol?! will probably see some of you there, need to find out if my mates coming yet, all depends on wether or not he passes his driving test today or not, cos either ill be convoying with a micra or carrying a passenger lol

Better to carry a passenger than suffer the embarassment of being seen with a Mirca imho :D

A

Better to carry a passenger than suffer the embarassment of being seen with a Mirca imho :D

A

Says the one in a Yaris :P :thumbsup:

hey everyone ill be meeting a few people at Teesside park KFC car park if you would like to join me

meeting at 8 setting off at half 8

let me know pm or reply

hoho15!

Forgot that I promised Davey that we would go :blush:

So we're going :thumbsup:

We are back in Scotland now (need a holiday after the holiday :lol:)

might make the trip down in the Roadster though.. not deceided yet.

Count me in, hopefully have a few guys from up here going but I'll be in with the TOC bunch as always.

can't wait to be honest!

What time are you heading down at?.. might tag along.. no yaris/roofbox/60mph :lol: