Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Tug Of War Vids!

Asif

great vids, we rocked!

Sorry JJ on the last video when we won i looks like i sent you flying when i rushed off to comiserate the mr2oc lads!

Quality vids

I'm so proud! :D You guys ROCK! :thumbsup:

Sorry Asif for getting in the way on the third one - you can tell its me, you see a cowboy hat go past and duck under.... :lol:

Been thinking about this - the main thing is to have fun and not try to win ... nah - only joking lets do the ********s next year too!

Rob! You rock!

Check out the one where we win... Rob comes belting onto me! :lol::lol:

Cracking stuff! :thumbsup:

i just know i ended up in a hug with rob and earpl then went off to shake hands with the losing team like a good sportsman!

Then came back and there was much love with everyone

I now cannot wait to OWN mr2oc again next year just for what they have been saying about us

more or less saying we had an easy run

I now cannot wait to OWN mr2oc again next year just for what they have been saying about us

more or less saying we had an easy run

You better hope my mate dave buys a Toyota! I reckon you'd all get owned!!! :yes::lol:

ManMountain.jpg

lol He is 6'6 mate and must be mid 20's (u ask him his weight if you want a more accurate figure)!! Plus if you think tug of war is about weight then you might want to get some tips just so you hold on to that title! Ive seen 30+ anchors get put on their t!t$!! lol

Who is the guy 2nd from the front???

seveer uneek mate, and dont worry we know it aint about weight with most of us being well under 20st

its about determination, technique, grip, leg strength and arm strength

plus an anchor who can keep on his feet lol!

Yopu will have to persuade your mate to get a toyota then and help us go for the hattrick!

lol He is 6'6 mate and must be mid 20's (u ask him his weight if you want a more accurate figure)!! Plus if you think tug of war is about weight then you might want to get some tips just so you hold on to that title! Ive seen 30+ anchors get put on their t!t$!! lol

That'd be me... why??

Indeed, tugging isn't about weight, it's about grip, strength and stamina. All of us have done manual labour jobs for large chunks of our lives, so we're very used to strains and stresses on key muscles used in tug-of-war.

Not only did we not lose a single bout, we didn't get pulled forward once... maybe an inch in our hands, but our feet didn't move once.

We rule. :lol:

rubbish! all of its total rubbish! strength? weight..... what a load of crap

we had the son of god on our team! thats why we won!

rubbish! all of its total rubbish! strength? weight..... what a load of crap

we had the son of god on our team! thats why we won!

Haha! That wouldn't be me would it?!?! I do have VIP passage to heaven... goes with my dads profession! :lol:

Just remembered... the legend Jesus was on our team! Duuurrr!!! How's the nip dude?!?!

That'd be me... why??

Indeed, tugging isn't about weight, it's about grip, strength and stamina. All of us have done manual labour jobs for large chunks of our lives, so we're very used to strains and stresses on key muscles used in tug-of-war.

Not only did we not lose a single bout, we didn't get pulled forward once... maybe an inch in our hands, but our feet didn't move once.

We rule. :lol:

You made me laugh thats all!!! Technique is second to none!! :lol:

Im not going to argue with you, mind you I doubt someone over 16 stone could catch me!!!

You made me laugh thats all!!! Technique is second to none!! :lol:

Im not going to argue with you, mind you I doubt someone over 16 stone could catch me!!!

Was there a lick of sarcasm in that? My technique rules... i never got pulled over, never slipped, never lost grip... just pure tugging power! My ankle and shoulder are jiggered due to falling over too much and lifting too much in previous job, so I have to use my back... which happens to be strong, hence the C shape to my body... !Removed! power!

Ok - I admit it - I stumbled once, but still didnt go forward. Once again the prospect of getting dragged into Grahams rear was enough to stop me!

I still reckon the main reason for our success is a combination of the fact that we're all much the same size/weight and that we are bloomin determined.

At the end of the day - we've done it twice now and lets face it preparation wasnt exactly intense!

Ok - I admit it - I stumbled once, but still didnt go forward. Once again the prospect of getting dragged into Grahams rear was enough to stop me!

I still reckon the main reason for our success is a combination of the fact that we're all much the same size/weight and that we are bloomin determined.

At the end of the day - we've done it twice now and lets face it preparation wasnt exactly intense!

At least I had clean pants this year! :lol::lol: And the kegs stayed up!

Lorne's putting it politley when he says 'preparation wasn't exactly intense' There was sweet f**k all preparation... apart from Chris brought his boots. With the laces un-done. And flat soles. And he wore a wig.