Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wrc Bumper Fitted

sparco_blues

Just thought i would put an updated pic of my corolla up on here, got the WRC bumper the other week, fitted painted and got the graphics on it. Did the mesh today just need to find some spot lights for it now.

corolla_newbumper1.jpg

Its all starting to come together now :)

More details at

http://www.team-scuk.com/toyota_corolla.htm

:) Looks good on her B) :thumbsup:

Maybe i can help for the Foglights but don,t buy them by the dealer the cost a fortune over there :!Removed!:

i have a spare set of wrc corolla fog lights also if your interested. cost over a £100 from dealers, i will take alot less, make me an offer if you want them :thumbsup:

i could be interested ina new set of fogs depending on the price

also

sparco! how much was your FSE Power Boost Valve and what does it actually do?

was about £130 incl fitting and setting up, had it tuned on a rolling road and there was an increase in bhp, but mainly it gets out the flat spots and really lets the revs flow.

Drinks a little more fuel and you need to be getting lots of air into the intake aswell, as you can make the car run too rich, although my engine seems to like running a little rich.

I was adviced to get it set up right so i went to a good mechanic i know. Its worth doing, ive heard of bad things happening if they are turned up too much. As its increasing fuel pressure i also advice doing it right

i have a spare set of wrc corolla fog lights also if your interested. cost over a £100 from dealers, i will take alot less, make me an offer if you want them :thumbsup:

How much are you wanting for the fogs, can you PM me? I have a mate who is desperate for a set after he hit a badger and damaged his.

*On Topic*

I think you should leave the fogs out on the rally replica, gives it a more rally style look, maybe use it as a cold air feed point instead?

yes an engine conversion is on the cards, i want to drop in the 4efte just trying to get the money together and source a good engine from somewhere.

Im using the spotlight holes as cold air feeds at the moment until i ge the lights, seems to work well though

The PBV is made by FSE u can get them from places like www.potn.com or www.needforspeed.co.uk the guy who fitted mine ordered it for me. It gave an increase of around 6bhp the car does feel a lot smoother for it, but like i said it drinks more fuel now.

• 1 month later...

dude, you got one fine looking corolla there!! love the graphics, very original! wish my was looking like that, i still got a long way to go, and thats just with the cosmetics never mind proper mods!! :crybaby: i just dont have the time.

where did you get your side skirts from?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links