Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calipers: What Colour? (poll)

manphibian

Hi guys, bit of a rubbish poll i know, but i'm gonna paint my brake calipers as they're lookin a bit scruffy. They are red at the moment, i was thinking of painting them yellow.

What do you reckon?

:thumbsup:

TBH i dont think yellow would be to my taste :unsure:

Either go for red again, or maybe black? I had my Corolla calipers painted black and that had black wheels, looked good IMO :thumbsup:

hmm. i tried to put the proper poll thing on here, looks like i messed it up :unsure:

SILVER HAMMERITE.

I'd say red. Halfway through doing mine :thumbsup: Love the idea of silver but I don't think it'd go with a red car and black wheels.

used to have mine red with black wheels on a red mr2, they looked superb, not sure on any other car though...

I think it depends on the colour of your car mate. Black or red would look great with your red car but one thing for sure. Cheese blocks wouldn't look very nice under your rims.

thanks for your opinions guys, i really WAS gonna paint them yellow :o now i'm gonna re do them red and paint the hubs and stuff black. :yes: