Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats It Worth?

mik_m666

hi there people, thinking about selling my st182 to get me a nice shiny 185 (gotta love those flip up lights!!!) question is, how much do u reckon i could get for this? PIC_0046.jpg

its got 108,000 miles on it, electric windows, sunroof and mirrors, totally standard apart from being lowered 30mm... handles really well tho!!! interior is in excellent condition etc etc... lovely car... do i really want to get rid of it??? hehe

c7ffe78a.jpg

6d8ff015.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k40/mik_m666/a8c2eb92.jpg

any help would be much appreciated guys :thumbsup:

oh yeah and it is red, not pink as my stupid cheap ***** camera shows it to be... rubbish!!!

Sorry, not really got a clue on the price of Gen 5s. Want your username though ...... :D

a4518d59a3a779b308b06c14bb573567.jpg

Body work looks absolutely mint! Recent paint job? I definitely wouldn't let it your pride and joy go for a penny less than what you want for it though.

Good luck!

Ben

£700-£800 quid mate . Gen 5's are cheap as chips now am afraid . Maybe more if your willing to wait for the right buyer , looks a crackin example thou - well looked after

cheers, the bodywork hasn't been touched, its just been REALLY well looked after! just tryin to get a broad idea of the price i could get for it. it is in really good nick so i'll see what comes of it... cheers :thumbsup:

nah i wouldn't let it go for less than a grand anyway, its probably one of the best examples i've seen of a gen 5. cheers for the replys! :D

:rolleyes: 1995 gen 6's can be had for a grand now. :rolleyes:

your is undoubtedly a fine example though and maybe worth that bit extra to someone.

Have you had any major/Minor problems or expect any over the next couple of years? Might be interested dependent on how much over a grand you want to go!! lol

erm no, not had any real problems, just put a new backbox on cos the speedbump on camp killed the last one where the old welds had rusted out, and i'm replacing the clutch this weekend as its starting to slip slightly, but only under hard acceleration, still totally driveable, i'm just a bit of as perfectionist really... comes with the job i suppose :D

got a pretty comprehensive history with it so i reckon there shouldn't be anythin major problems expected, and i'm an aircraft engineer so i spend most of my time under the bonnet checking that everythings just as it should be.

definately want a gt4 now! just had a go in a mates... shift a bit don't they!!!!! :D

:yes: :D

GT4s have that effect on people :lol:

is there a way i can offer this car for sale on this site? anyone got any ideas how? cheers :D

is there a way i can offer this car for sale on this site? anyone got any ideas how? cheers :D

Yep. Go BRONZE Only costs a tenner and you get full access to all the forums. Check out the other membership options HERE :thumbsup:

bugger! off to afghanistan... again!

looks like i'll have to wait a few more weeks to sell this for a gt4...

:crybaby:

bugger! off to afghanistan... again!

looks like i'll have to wait a few more weeks to sell this for a gt4...

:crybaby:

Take it easy out there matey. I hear the natives are restless. :thumbsup:

yeah, thought i did well to get away with it last time, its gonna be alot less fun this time round :censor:

• 3 weeks later...

looks like a lovely example :)

One of the mintest i've seen was frodo's, very well polished and looked after, his was a late 93 L plate facelift with around 90K and full toyota service history, think he managed about £1300 IIRC........

you may well get a grand i reakon if you find the right buyer :)

:P yeah, i might stick it onto e-bay, as i'm thinkin most of the people on this site will already have a decent celica and so probably wont be lookin for another one hehe

What would you let a fellow TOCer have it for????

Selling Mrs' Corsa as its only worth £3000 just to free up cash, so she can have my GT, and I want a cheapish car thats reliable but decent.

Massive respect for fighting the cause mate!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links