Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Trip To Germany?

SeanH

I haven't noticed any plans on here for the next trip (unless I'm going blind).

I'm eager to go again now I've FITTED MY SUPERCHARGER :P

Has a thread already been started or am I just thinking too far ahead. I'd rather not go during Easter week again though, it's fun but a little too busy for my liking. Maybe go during the week or something when there is less traffic on the track

Count me in for this one, doubt i will have a toyota in easter though :!Removed!:

we were looking int going in a couple of months but we cant get cheep enough ferrys... me and a couple of others are on about doing a track day at donnington if your interested sean??

we were looking int going in a couple of months but we cant get cheep enough ferrys... me and a couple of others are on about doing a track day at donnington if your interested sean??

I need prices, dates, times and requirements (long/short sleeves, helmets for an open top, noise limits, etc)

All I want to do is play now :D

Ken is the man you want to ask Sean; i've heard on the grape vine thats its possibly going to be in july??

And if thats the case; then its well to early to be starting a thread over it :yes:

But like earpl has said; if it is going to be in july expect to pay alot more for the hotel and ferry :blink:

anyways....

I couldnt afford two trips to the ring a year :eek:

especially after just buying a evo and saving up for a house :fear:

if you want to play; i'll organise a visit to brunters or elvington as i want to test the evo without denting it. ;) :P

Count me in for this one, doubt i will have a toyota in easter though :!Removed!:

Its the taking part not the brand of car; that only matters :yes::beer:

Ken is the man you want to ask Sean; i've heard on the grape vine thats its possibly going to be in july??

And if thats the case; then its well to early to be starting a thread over it :yes:

But like earpl has said; if it is going to be in july expect to pay alot more for the hotel and ferry :blink:

anyways....

I couldnt afford two trips to the ring a year :eek:

especially after just buying a evo and saving up for a house :fear:

if you want to play; i'll organise a visit to brunters or elvington as i want to test the evo without denting it. ;) :P

Its the taking part not the brand of car; that only matters :yes::beer:

If manage to arrange a trip to brunters.. lemme know!... :yes:

hell yeah to brunters..... got few other things to do while im there :P

lol, ok but elvington is the more relastic option; as its always got empty slots B)

but let me get my rr'd out of the way first :P

Earpl;

Yes I'm interested, keep me PMed or point me in the right direction if you start a thread on it :thumbsup:

Stu8;

Bit costpensive for 15 mins, but what the hell, it's sliverstoned, and I own a trackday car...... I'm there! :yes:

we could just all head south and go through euro to get there.... i really wanna go now :(

zebrugge ferrys are only cheap if you book WELL in advance

we could just all head south and go through euro to get there.... i really wanna go now :(

zebrugge ferrys are only cheap if you book WELL in advance

The Rotterdam one is no harder a route than from Zebrugge and the ferry's much nicer - I used to do it with my old job. Going through the tunnel's fine, its just getting down there and the long drag through England (for me anyhow) on the way back removes a lot of the fun of a holiday - hence me tying my hols in with JAE to break the journey.

:thumbsup:

A

Me and Sean have our track time booked for silverstone now.... :thumbsup:

.... So that should keep him happy for a while :P

And Alan your spot on about using the tunnel; thats one hell of a long and boring trip.....

m up for head in south for the cheep option

Make sure it's not a false economy. It's not just the difference between Hull and Dover you need to think about, but you'll then have to drive alot further across Europe to get to Germany. Plus you'll be fed up of driving by the time you arrive, whereas spending 11 hrs resting on the boat before you arrive in Europe is a plus!

5 hours to dover, a short trip on the boat, then several hours to Koblenz, no ta!

Very true. For me the drive to the Tunnel terminal at Folkestone is only 10 miles closer than the distance home from Koblenz last year.

A

If it's cheaper I might just take my tent instead of staying at a hotel! lol

Spoken like a true northerner :lol:

(......... you southern fairy) :lol:

Stu :bye:

What am I chatting about ??? I've got a mahoosive car! I could just sleep on the back seat, in the ring car park B)

• 4 weeks later...

Got just a couple of Trackdays lined up.

Friday 29 September - CADWELL PARK (full circuit) . . . 105db

Saturday 25 November - OULTON PARK (full circuit) . . . 105db

Anyone interested? :huh:

And here's a pic from Silverstone

Trax.jpg

You lot missed out there :yes: B)

Depends on cash my friend ........ I'm broke!

And while we're posting random action shots, here's a drift I didn't quite pull off correctly ;)

IMG_1473.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links