Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Galliano Sandwich Road Today...

97paseo

Saw a Paseo Galliano today on the way to work, (bright yellow special edition Paseo like Mellows) - anyway I doubt the driver will find the site as rather than say hello he accelerated past me & off into the distance after I held up for him....why? :huh:

I flashed my hazzards because I thought he'd like to see another Paseo as it NEVER happens!!!! :rolleyes: Especially the Galliano (they only made 50!)

Was even going to try & give him a flyer for the site, what was the point in trying to race me? The cars have the same engine, mine is clearly modded & probably would have won (not the point I know).

Anyway I won't bother saying hello next time m8 <_<

First unfriendly Seo I've come across but should have guessed it would have been local, I hate this area! :bye:

To be honest, i had never heard of a paseo until i joined this site but i love them :D

Once i started looking we have 3 in our town and all of them are driven by grumpy b :censor: ggers.

But my question is this, is the pale violet model a special edition or not???

Oh well 97 paseo

Some people are just boy racers to the end mate. Oh well you win some you lose some mate!! His lose dont you think???

jerry!!

But my question is this, is the pale violet model a special edition or not???

nope, only the yellow paintwork is special edition.... aint got a clue what the actaul mane of the paint ur reffering to is...

97Paseo, how is the green air filter holding out? is it worth the investment? did u go dual or single cone? im sure i asked u this before, but i dont remember stuff...

Thanks guys :D At least its not just me!!

Mellow I've got the single cone, seems to be going ok, I've kind of got used to the noise now, it is wicked though - totally transforms the cars sound. :D I'd say go for it!

I'm looking into a strut brace at the moment after discussing @ JAE! :rolleyes:

There are several in and around the Swansea area...a nice black one with private plate P44 SEO B) ...or P4 SEO ...cant recall, aint seen it for a couple of weeks....lovely cars though :drool:

I'm looking into a strut brace at the moment after discussing @ JAE! :rolleyes:

momo do a nice one for our car... even if it is part of the universal package...

there's quite a few near me, but they tend to be driven by middle aged women from what I've seen.

A pity really as I'd like to see more modded versions.