Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Spotting

Kerby

couple of bank holiday drives this wknd, birmingham 2mora and Leeds on Saturday!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Red Yaris 54

• Kerby

• rallybunny

A Black P2 TSport let me change lanes while I was going through Lincoln. Had a big exhaust and a Yarisclub decal on the back. I'm not on Yarisclub or I'd post there, but I know a lot do both...

A Black P2 TSport let me change lanes while I was going through Lincoln. Had a big exhaust and a Yarisclub decal on the back. I'm not on Yarisclub or I'd post there, but I know a lot do both...

Hi that was me, i check on here every now and again. check out the other good info on both sites

Hi that was me, i check on here every now and again. check out the other good info on both sites

Cool, I may check that out then, can't hurt. Nice Yaris BTW, exhaust wasn't too OTT. What type was it?

I'll just add I don't normally push into lanes, I just didn't know which lane I was supposed to be in, not from around those parts! I was going to Hull from Norwich. (Which took AGES, the A15 was shut, so I had to go practically to Doncaster...)

Cool, I may check that out then, can't hurt. Nice Yaris BTW, exhaust wasn't too OTT. What type was it?

I'll just add I don't normally push into lanes, I just didn't know which lane I was supposed to be in, not from around those parts! I was going to Hull from Norwich. (Which took AGES, the A15 was shut, so I had to go practically to Doncaster...)

Sorry for delay in replying been working up in Liverpool, that lane catches everyone out thats not local. It's quite normal for the A15 to be shut, its bad for crashes. Not sure of exhaust make but it needs lifting up a bit (may get done this weekend). Nice to see another tidy Tsport about not many in Lincoln area :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

A black Yaris T-Sport in Warwick University, not sure if it's a first or second phase as I've only caught glimpses of it. I think it's a P1. I've seen it going in to car park 15 a few times, driven by a girl, think it was a 1.3L model!

Quite nice, I have a thunder grey T- Sport that goes in whatever car park has space!

So lately I keep seeing a Yaris T Sport driving around Runcorn, youngish chap and usually has a lass with him..

Happen to be anybody on here? Usually tend to see it around the Grangeway area.

Edit: Er.. It's like a Champagne colour tongue.gif (can't remeber actually colour.. haha)

It was me.

We need pictures as proof................Kearon said a youngish chap :blink: :shutit:

It was me.

We need pictures as proof................Kearon said a youngish chap :blink: :shutit:

Yep! Haha.

Why would a Londer be driving around Runcorn which is near 300 Miles away? xD

• 2 months later...

Pulled up next to a red yaris on tritton road in lincoln... had a ycuk Badge on... was going to put my window down and talk but had my mate on the other side of me :D

Tong St (Bradford) Red Yaris mk1

I know you not on here but if you look by any chance it was me that saw you on Tong St 28/8/09 about 15:45. Like you red Yaris and looked awsome cause it was so low

• 4 months later...

I saw a Black Yaris SR 1.8 (MK2) today driving down the M40 Birmingham to London around 1pm, it got off around Oxford, I was tailing it for a bit, I couldn't keep up, I have the same spec car in Grey, but I'm a slow girl driver.

It's the first time I have seen another Yaris SR 1.8 since I got my car 2 years ago!

• 4 weeks later...

Awww So close :D

I thought I was nearly spotted then, but the date of the post is 7 days out BabyG.

I've not seen another SR 1.8 either since getting mine, well, I've (ironically) seen my old red one once on the M5. Not sure that counts as I previously owned it for a year before getting my black 1.8SR :D

Awww So close :D

I thought I was nearly spotted then, but the date of the post is 7 days out BabyG.

I've not seen another SR 1.8 either since getting mine, well, I've (ironically) seen my old red one once on the M5. Not sure that counts as I previously owned it for a year before getting my black 1.8SR :D

Sounds like there are a few Yaris SRs to be spotted on the M5 I travel up the line on a Thursday from Exeter to Evesham... Ive spotted a few Corolla SRs aswell, but noone from this website lol

Red facelift Yaris T Sport this morning near Country Baskets in East Ardsley...

Young blonde lass driving ;)

:lol:

• 2 months later...

i've seen a black yaris with tints, exhaust and i think gold wheels driving about greenock a few times?

very nice car!

• 6 months later...

I live in Kings Lynn got a 03 plate T-Sport yaris in thunder grey not many around here give us a shout if you see us :)

• 1 month later...

I live in Cambridge, have an 08 plate TR in chili red, and I have seen a fair few Yarises (even in the same colour) around town.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've seen about 3 other T-sports since I've had mine, http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/toast.gif what should I see drive past the end of my road, just as we get back,and a few other non t-sports, but a red P1 T-sport., seeing a blue SR around and Reading area quite a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A Toyboata! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links