Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Spotting

Kerby

There was a Thunder Grey T-Sport with carbon bonnet and cold air feed in the passenger side fog light, at the Esso Garage on the A60 in Mansfield last Sunday night, any1 on here??..... i held the door for the driver :P

T'was me :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Red Yaris 54

• Kerby

• jayj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw two yari parked outside currys in chelmer village retail park a couple of friday nights ago...... Think one was a TS, other was standard.

Anyone?

DOM

seen a silver yaris pass me on the opposite side of the road a week or 2 ago, looks lowered, eyebrows, front splitter, lexus lights etc

on nottingham road! notts!

There was a Thunder Grey T-Sport with carbon bonnet and cold air feed in the passenger side fog light, at the Esso Garage on the A60 in Mansfield last Sunday night, any1 on here??..... i held the door for the driver :P

T'was me :D

well was nice to meet ya pal lol

A BLACK T SPORT WAS MY MATE AND THE SILVER sr WAS ME GEEZ P.S THE SR AINT STANDERED, WELL NOT N E MORE

Soz, dont remember it being a SR. You saw me no doubt? I was parked close to you. Was just leaving work!

DOM

A BLACK T SPORT WAS MY MATE AND THE SILVER sr WAS ME GEEZ P.S THE SR AINT STANDERED, WELL NOT N E MORE

Soz, dont remember it being a SR. You saw me no doubt? I was parked close to you. Was just leaving work!

DOM

ohh! i take it ur the silver tsport owner who parks near pizza hut?? am i rite? maybe you sould come out ome time we ws over there 2mite but ur motor wasnt

ohh! i take it ur the silver tsport owner who parks near pizza hut?? am i rite? maybe you sould come out ome time we ws over there 2mite but ur motor wasnt

Yeah, your spot on. Parked kinda between pizza hut and currys. I park it out of the way so no one can hit it with there door! Or tucked in with the rest of the work gang. lol.

DOM

• 5 weeks later...

Think that could've been me! Thats where I park my car to go to the shops on Sauchiehall Street.

I usually remember ive forgotten to buy something from the shops when i drive out the car park! the i have to drive back in to the car park to go back down the town, dont want to risk a ticket by parking in the street :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a silver fake T-Sport today, i think it was a 1.3, and had the same front splitter as SR kid has (possibly a TTE one), and had a T-Sport Badge on the grille. They stuck their thumb up out the window as I drive past.

It was in Norwich on the Ipswich Road.

I thought it must be someone on here.

Yaris 1.0 with KEI force 10 - 15" and a uni back box in seaham ....... ?

Metallic Blue New Yaris with twin exhaust tailpipes.

Badged T Spirit............1.8 T and carrying a personalised plate ** YAR

TRD badging on the rear parcel shelf.

Seen in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.....................anyone on here??

• 5 months later...

spotted a lovely yaris (and driver) in Barnsley. Reg plate reads something like ashy B. anyone here know who it is? black yaris, looks like a t-sport p1 with great alloys and a spoiler which i want for myself HEHE.

• 5 weeks later...
spotted a lovely yaris (and driver) in Barnsley. Reg plate reads something like ashy B. anyone here know who it is? black yaris, looks like a t-sport p1 with great Alloys and a spoiler which i want for myself HEHE.

Saw Pinky-Purpley Yaris in Halfords car park in Tooting the other day. Bit OTT tho, prob no-one here will admit to owning it! Ha - Ha. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Silver SR (I think) seen at Welcome Break on the M5 services at Bristol on 12th March, approx 9-9.30am.

Reg. C*** GBX

• 4 weeks later...
Red phase 2 T-Sport in Auto Image in Edinburgh. Was there when I went to pick mine up - it was also getting wheels. Bit of a coincidence. Had really nice leather seats :thumbsup:

Hey that was me i remember that time in auto image i've just some photos in the gallery of my car now its finished (well all that i'm gonna do to it anyway)

• 1 month later...

Thunder Grey P1 T-Pot (pretty standard looking) driving through Worksop past the hospital, about 7:30pm last night, anyone here?

If I see it again I'll flash ;)

Hi,

Do i get any marks for noticing the Nerd Herders on Virgin 1's series CHUCK are Toyota Yaris.

Does anyone know where i can buy a miniture Nerd Herder car to put in my own Yaris.

Sadly since the release of the new indiana jones film my gf has started calling the car Yaris-on Ford

saw a really nice red yaris sr new shape, had a tinted windows and looked lowered, also had the front sprayed to get the audi/golf gti front grill look.

was from italy though and in bristol on the m32 heading into it!

• 2 weeks later...
spotted a lovely yaris (and driver) in Barnsley. Reg plate reads something like ashy B. anyone here know who it is? black yaris, looks like a t-sport p1 with great Alloys and a spoiler which i want for myself HEHE.

Saw Pinky-Purpley Yaris in Halfords car park in Tooting the other day. Bit OTT tho, prob no-one here will admit to owning it! Ha - Ha. :P

I must attract the OTT ones.... Saw a black over lime green (black roof, lime green body) moddeed Yaris in Guernsey, (Max 35mph speed limit) whilst working over there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links