Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Gt Questions

JDM 1.3 Starlet

i was just wondering if there is race gears and synchronizers for the ep82, i think thats what i have in my car lol...i'm also selling a garrett turbo A/R48 and side mount intercooler and i have pics...i also want to see about getting stronger axles for the starlet transmission.

lol damn thats crazy i ask a question and 40 ppl look at it with no replys...lol i cant even get a yes or no...whatever i think imma stop coming to the site...lol

Your post sounded like a retorical question.

Yes there are race gears

No there are not race synchronisers - racing gearboxes don't have synchros

Put a for sale notice in the for sale section

Stronger axles - presume driveshafts - why? There are Starlets with 300hp + on stock driveshafts.

im sry that i'm not as smart about the damn starlets like you guys, and just for the record, those starlet axles are wack, i tear them apart at the track all the time, ive started useing paseo ones cuz i dont feel like getting them shipped every weekend, so thats why i asked about the stronger axles, and im on my 3rd transmission and the gears keep going out in it, so thats why i asked about the race gears, now if any of that sounds retarded then shoot me....lol whatever i dont care, i only have 164 hp and its slow so i dont care.

JDM...

Welcome to the club, we do get a lot of people look at topics as they maybe interested to see what repsonses you get or what you are doing with you car.

Another reason for no replies maybe a lot of people may have a look to see if they can help but after reading your post not be in a position to do so which is why a slow response.

I'm sure somebody will respond when they can, please remember not everyone knows everything and it maybe a while to get an accurate answer...

Sit back, enjoy and welcome :D

Like I say, there are many a starlet running with twice your poweron original driveshafts and original gearing with only a LSD to aid traction and they don't break driveshafts or gearboxes.

Starlet Turbo driveshafts are a lot thicker than Sera / Paseo driveshafts...

if your braking tranmissions... i would guess it would be down to your driving style and skill (or lack of it)!

yea i got ya rhaines, i was just trying to get a answer because i have the money now to do what i want to do but i was skeptical about doing it if it wont gonna work out right and thanx for the welcome and sry if i came off like a ***** i didnt mean to be.....and no my driving style is fine, im using a stage 3 6 puck act unsprung clutch for the 2000 mr2 spyder and it engauges hard, it said on the act site that its 145% more clamping force than stock so i think its the harsh engaugement of the clutch when getting on it hard.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links