Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lend Us A Couple Of Quid...

Gnome

No doubt some dumb-***** will think they can put a supra engine in it or similar.................. :lol:

Like that apache that was on eBay a while back, could build your own private army :)

No doubt some dumb-***** will think they can put a supra engine in it or similar.................. :lol:

Well, you could put a supra engine in there.

dunno what you would connect it to though! :thumbsup:

smart. where would you park it?

Anywhere you damn well like I expect! On my neighbours house.. on the roof of my work...

How cool would that be.. turn up at work, park it on the roof, abseil to the floor you work in and jump in through the window. Thats how to get to work in style :)

waste of money without the engine!

You must have something knocking about at work that will fit :D

Either that or he and Earpl could knock one up in a couple of hours probably :rolleyes:

A

Either that or he and Earpl could knock one up in a couple of hours probably :rolleyes:

A

Should get a group buy to get it me thinks :D

"The jet would make an excellent display piece and has certainly caught the attention of passers by for the several months it has occupied our premises."

Hm, to be honest the only place I can think of putting it is in my front room :lol2:

Hm, to be honest the only place I can think of putting it is in my front room :lol2:

Bad idea...

It would get in the way of the tele :crybaby:

A

LOL :lol2:

Not got one hanging around at the minute im afraid! And cant find any for sale on the internet (believe me when i say thats not a joke)

Found a couple of vipers on eBay though

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLLS-ROYCE-VIPER-C2...1QQcmdZViewItem

A

LOL :lol2:

Not got one hanging around at the minute im afraid! And cant find any for sale on the internet (believe me when i say thats not a joke)

Found a couple of vipers on eBay though

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLLS-ROYCE-VIPER-C2...1QQcmdZViewItem

Draw the line at paying £250 P&P

Can't you knock one up in your dinner hour? :P

sure i can :P

will get my mate Stu onto it aswell.... he managed to cobble this one together with a couple bog roll tubes and some PVA (click to watch the vid)

th_BOOMER017.jpg

sure i can :P

will get my mate Stu onto it aswell.... he managed to cobble this one together with a couple bog roll tubes and some PVA (click to watch the vid)

th_BOOMER017.jpg

:thumbsup: See I knew you could do it if you put your mind to it :D

by the way it is now going for £31,000 :crybaby:

Jaxx, what do you do for a living?

sounds interesting! :)

(although mines much more exciting I'm sure! I spend most of my time sat in an office typing at a keyboard ;) )

i suppose to give it a title im a Quality Technician for an aerospace company, i.e. i inspect CNC machined aircraft components and sub assemblys, but this involves mostly using CNC laser and touch technology CMM machinery to perform the inspection.... and the rest...

do alot of stuff for Airbus (was working on the A380 three years before the public knew about it!) all sorts for Hawker, Rolls Royce, Westlands etc etc....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links