Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car's Progress Of The Spraying

TomF

Now I know some of you don't like the green, but I hope seeing the colour in the sunlight and not a photoshop will change your opinion!

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomF

• clarky

• Kev Mc

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsers!

That looks mint... and I mean mint as in mint rather than mint as in green, the colour of mint.... :lol:

Dude looks good but get that bootlock flushed or atleast painted!!!!! Most angles i love and some i'm slightly unsure. Can't wait to see the finished product though!!! Have the Tsport side skirts gone?

You know I liked the yellow - but fair play to you mate. Keep us informed as to how it comes along - cant be long now?

Wowsers!

That looks mint... and I mean mint as in mint rather than mint as in green, the colour of mint.... :lol:

The T-Sport skirts and bumpers will go back on, they just hadn't been fitted as I was too eager to get it outside in the sun to see it :lol:

Obviously all the lights etc and such need to be fitted before the bumpers, and the alloys should be here monday or tuesday, so in theory, I should be driving it by Tuesday

I'm not a fan I'm afraid, I like the individuality of it but I think it would have looked far better if it was yellow as originally planned

I'm not a fan I'm afraid, I like the individuality of it but I think it would have looked far better if it was yellow as originally planned

It was never being yellow :unsure:

That's nuts - I love it :D

Mate, hats off to you for being unique, nice to see something wild and wonderful! As for the result, looking good, would like to see some of the other plans for it.

Hey its your car do it how you want it done lol!

usually i dont like 2 colored cars...

but this ones a yaris!

never seen one like that..

looking forward for the end result as well :)

Undecided, but you will never see another yaris like it :P

I like the colour.. but (i might be wrong here) i can't help but feel that its missing something.. something just to soften the transition between the black and green.. the line is very sharp.. not a stripe as such.. but something just to break it up a little.

What colour rims are you fitting? are they getting a touch of green in them?.. centre cap or something?

Looking very good though :thumbsup:

I like the colour.. but (i might be wrong here) i can't help but feel that its missing something.. something just to soften the transition between the black and green.. the line is very sharp.. not a stripe as such.. but something just to break it up a little.

What colour rims are you fitting? are they getting a touch of green in them?.. centre cap or something?

Looking very good though :thumbsup:

Yea, there may be a seperating stripe of some sort possibly in the future, but I like it for now. The temporary rims for now are titanium centre with stainless lip/dish. But the centre spokes will probably be done black if I don't like the titanium, with either a green stripe between the spokes and the dish, or a green rim around the dish. like seen on the Photoshop here...

But not these actual rims as I couldn't get them anywhere

yaristuner22sr.jpg

i think it looks great mate

a very thin pinstripe would look good, in silver or even chrome

its gona be mad, go for it!

i think the details of the car will make or break it. eg badges, lights, rim colour etc

i like it, ilike it a lot. cant wait to see the finished result.

It was never being yellow :unsure:

Yellow, orange, same colour (I meant the yellowish colour that you 1st photoshopped) :P

Just got back from USc and haven't seen any of this but this looks awesome.

I really was unsure about the green but it looks ace, top marks to you for keeping faith and doing it.

Still getting the Yashio kit?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links