Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Annual Bubble Charity Meet

kimi

Hi everyone

What a good day out. Was good to see the usual faces about and to see some new ones. Glad the weather managed to hold off. And what a good turn out of cars there was. Like kimi said toc members seemed to have done well in the raffle. We managed to all win a prize lol and at the end of the day it was all for a good cause. And the meal afterwards was spot on good food and very good company :thumbsup: cheers peeps :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Yeah, sorry I couldn't stick around for food but had to get back to a dinner commitment unfortunately. Great to see everybody again :thumbsup:

Dad was chuffed with his raffle prize :D

Paul.

Yeah, sorry I couldn't stick around for food but had to get back to a dinner commitment unfortunately. Great to see everybody again :thumbsup:

Dad was chuffed with his raffle prize :D

Paul.

yes great day out

only my second visit

but great to see some of the toc members in person

thanks for making us welcome and looking forward to

the next time

thanks again :thumbsup: baz t baz and caz :thumbsup:

yep a top meet and the weather managed to hold off :)

nice to see some old faces and some new ones too.

sorry i didnt get chance to talk to many of you but i was busy answering questions about the rolla, and Jap Performance were talking to me about a futre feature when ive finished the remaining bits and got her mapped :) :)

john thanks and well done for making the journy t' midlands, nice to see you and babs and the rolla.

so much for holding my tickets for luck :censor: :rolleyes: ;) .......... i mean, good 2 c u all again :thumbsup:

dawsey, u ran off a bit quick and i didnt get a look at ur motor :ffs: next time mate

me likes this car

rolla.jpg

cya all soon u bunch of loons :wacko::thumbsup:

Andy - good to meet you in the flesh at last and thanks for the kind words about my Rolla - I quite like your GT4 too :lol:

Here's a few pics of Dawsey's Rolla to whet your appetite mate

gallery_1879_354_12365.jpg

gallery_1879_354_30314.jpg

gallery_1879_354_22855.jpg

gallery_1879_354_40719.jpg

And here's a few more pics of stunning cars

gallery_1879_354_34023.jpg

gallery_1879_354_69565.jpg

And to the rest of you I met up with yesterday - what a fantastic day. Really really enjoyed ourselves meeting up with old friends and having a good old chinwag. Thanks especially to Richard K for the cookies - nice one :D Dawsey great to see the beast in the flesh after it's re-incarnation - spot on colour mate and love the bonnet.

It was great to stay and eat with Kim, Mark, Jerry, Lorraine, and Richard this time - like Jerry says - great company.

Just had an e mail from Dave wilkins we raised £680 on the day :thumbsup:

that aint bad considering the weather on the morning.

Thanks to everyone who brought tickets and donated.

BTW the jenson button brakes are being auctioned on e bay and the money raised will be added to the above.

the meet will also get a feature in japanese performance magazine.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links