Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica 76-78

4d!c3

Hey everyone,

New and expecting to get flamed i was after a a celica 76-78 model as a first car. I'm in Australia and was looking to spend under $3000, no idea how many people on the board are.

Didnt post this in the wanted section and theyt all seemed to be parts etc.

Any people interested in selling their car.

Welcome to the club.. we have a couple of members with classic celica's.. but unfortuantly they are based in the UK.

There was an immaculate one being sold not so long ago (again in the UK).. I will see if i can find the post for you, as it is well worth shipping over...

hey,

Thanks for teling me i wasn't sure were everyone was from. I will check out the yahoo group straight away.

Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1976 celica for sale. I live in the U.S. California. I am willing to work out the shipping details. i was thinking depending on how much the shiping is maybe we could do something like add or minus the cost of shipping from the price of the car depending on who will pay for the shipping. let me know what you think.

• 4 months later...
Hi, I have a beautiful green 77 celica ,  thinking of selling, are you still looking?

is your celica still for sale? im looking for a TA22,but would consider a TA23, ANYONE OUT THERE!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links