Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Traitor In The Midst....

aido

Hi folks, some of you may know me from LOC, I've been a quiet boy for the past 12 months, so not been to any meets causing trouble!

Anyway, apart from spending my time spotting Earpl in his very snazzy Yaris I've decided to leave the LOC fold and I'm soon going to be the owner of an Aigo soon so will be joining you lot here :D

Hope those of you I know are all good and maybe see you soon!

When you get your AYGO ........................post some pictures...................and get to some meets :thumbsup:

There were no Aygo's at the recent JAE :(

oh gordon bennet!

you dont want him at meets trust me!

welcome to the proper side of Toyotas :P

.....and you still owe me a beer

Hope those of you I know are all good

What about those you don't know? ;)

Welcome to TOC - hope you enjoy your Aygo! :thumbsup: :D

What made you swap from a Lexus to an Aygo out of interest?

Was about to ask the very same question... strange change... :wacko:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Was about to ask the very same question... strange change... :wacko:

Can you imagine playing football in an IS200? :D

Paul.

Can you imagine playing football in an IS200? :D

Paul.

I thought there would havebeen less space for the goals in an Aygo: :unsure:

Oh, wait, I see what you mean now...

A

Hiya, Welcome to TOC :)

because hes messed up in the head :lol:

ohhh nooo better close the site quick :D :D

welcome fella...

Members better prepare themselves.. this guy is a right slut LOL

Thanks guys (oh and ladies too), there's me being all polite and straight away Steve reveals me for what I am :D

Not messed up in the head too much, maybe slightly after all the Stella, and no idea what the football stuff is about, unless you're on about holes and goals :P

Yeah will get you a beer in Jaxx, had enough in Chesvegas tonight, %$(ed now, got to be up in four hours, oh crap!

The IS200s are very nice, I love the looks, but unfortunately they are more show than go as standard, I got rid of the fancy bits like the supercharger ages ago, and just need something with easier accessibility than the IS, my mum had a major stroke back in March time so I'd say she's pretty much wheelchair bound for the rest of her days, and the IS isn't really easy to get in and out of - I took up squash and couldn't get out of the car easily for about three days! Saying that I gave that up and went back to the pub for a few days and that sorted me right out :)

Picking the car up tomorrow night, can't wait, it's going to be ace!

I can see it's going to be a great trip home from Warwick, might try and smash the land speed record on the M1 :D

:driving::driving:

Chesvegas rocks :D

will have to organise a 'tour' i think, not been lost in zanzibar for a while now

Luckily they've shut it down now pal!

Think it's reopening in a few months as an Escapades, hopefully they'll wash the carpets while they refurbing it, that place is proper filthy!

Yeah give us a yell if you're ever round here, I'm out most Thursdays and Saturdays, sometimes Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays too, no wonder I turned out like I did!

Hey aido. I remember you from LOC. Welcome to TOC.

So you dumped the supercharger then? Way back when I first got my IS200 I was asking you about your supercharger, though I never got round to fitting one to mine in the end.

I hope you enjoy the Aygo - it's a fantastic addition to the Toyota range, so I'm sure you will. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, still can't understand why you've taken the step (sorry, plummet) from a Lexus to an Aygo but have fun anyway

Ricky just waltzes in there and becomes the king of the carts...the ubik does he expect me to do for a living?

What does he want me to do, go to EI and say hello there, i've been hauling shopping carts out of ponds for 18 years...give me a **** check please? That's not goin' to **** happen...I haven't even paid into UI...EI..whatever the ubik they call it these days.

I like your avatar.