Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Traitor In The Midst....

aido

Luckily they've shut it down now pal!

Think it's reopening in a few months as an Escapades, hopefully they'll wash the carpets while they refurbing it, that place is proper filthy!

Yeah give us a yell if you're ever round here, I'm out most Thursdays and Saturdays, sometimes Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays too, no wonder I turned out like I did!

booooooooooooooooooooo :P

zanzi was the only place you could catch rare tropical diseases in the UK, no point going now :(

sure i can drag a few others down to B)

I can't wind you lot up any more - I was playing a trick on the LOC lot but I can't keep it up!

It's not an Aygo - the spelling mistake was intentional btw, I really picked up a 1999 Toyota Aristo V300 MKII - and she's lovely, going to get some stuff done before I put any pics up, but certainly a fantastic car :)

Drinks fuel like a good'un when that boost kicks in, but faster than anything I've ever had - blows my IS out the water - just need to sort out the suspension eventually but apart from that she's pretty perfect as is :)

'I put my foot down - and Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Gooooooooooo'

Aye I'll just have to make do :)

To be fair I actually was looking at an Aygo, but this came up at a great price so I thought I'll have it for a bit and then I can then tick another thing off before I'm 30 - doesn't leave much now that I can attain anyway!

It's a winner for wheelchair access too, managed to get mum in and out, but she didn't like it when I put my foot down - the IS was too quick as standard for her so something with nearly three times the power is just wrong!

I drove it very sensibly and she loved it too!

So a winner, love the fact that it looks so sedate, and yet truly is a wolf in sheeps clothing - the complete opposite to my IS :)

Timewasting spamming :censor:

(They did warn me about you)

The Aygo would have suited your brain......................small and cheap :P :D

Cheap little run about.... stupid idea!

gas guzzling twin turbo super saloon.... i think so :D

Timewasting spamming :censor:

(They did warn me about you)

The Aygo would have suited your brain......................small and cheap :P :D

:D

Now I want to now who told you what - as for small and cheap, that sums up more than my brain :o

Loving this Aristo anyway, it's a fantastic car, smooth as you like if you want to just sit back and relax, and has tons of power for those moments when you fancy a blast!

Definitely a gas guzzler, but God is it fun!

Just got to do some work on the exterior, tidy some stuff up, bring it up to the latest spec etc, but the car itself is awesome, will miss the handling of the IS but this thing is so much more comfortable it's untrue, it's like being sat in a comfy armchair when you're driving!

aido you fat ****!!! i know who it is now :P i saw you.......... again.... today, at derby. you were just turning off little eaton island onto the 38........ i thorght it was you, but you said you'd got an aygo lol!

i was in a white rally spec transit van.

:D

Yeah mate been drinking too much Stella lately!

That was me, had been to the Shell garage up the road and was on my way home then, was going to see how well it would do on milage on the way home if I took it slowly!

Yeah missed it this year pal, my mum's been in hospital since March so couldn't get, hopefully will make it down next year, gutted I missed a three day drinking session :o

Got something to show off next year, not sure which stand to come on though - maybe we should get LOC & TOC next to each other then I can park in the middle :D

Did you have the sambuca gun again this year fella?

no sambuca gun and not that many people drinking it, came home with some of the bottle left over which is unbelievable although the toffoc dissapeared :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links