Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Thought Of The Day.

Johndcfc

Yaris diesel's don't rev as good as corolla t-sports.

Whats the worst courtesy car you've had, mine was a proton crap-saloon thing.

My worst - a Vauxhall Corsa.... I can't believe people actually buy them... it was the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven, it was sluggish - thats over a Fiat Punto (see below), Yaris, Corolla, Daewoo Matiz, Ford Focus, Peugeot 206....

2nd worst - a Fiat Punto, not as bad as the Corsa, but still bad!

And thats it, only had 2 hire cars, those were them, they were :censor: :lol::lol:

My step dad took his new vectra in for some body work and they gave him a new fiat panda. it was the worst car i had ever driven.

you could even pull off in fifth. :D took some doing tho.

Utter cobblers. the old ones were s......h......i......t.....e..... and so are the new ones :D

Don't all cars rev better than Yaris'?? :laughing:

Worst car I've driven so far has to be a Ford Ka.. shockingly unstable and they seem to have managed to get as bad acceleration as possible.. they must have tried particularly hard to acheive a car that s**t!

Having driven my brother's Punto.. and previous to that a micra (he doesnt care so long as it gets him from A to B.. not into cars).. I can safely say that my old Yaris was pure luxury lol :P

but then again I dont think I woulda been so adamant about that if I'd driven the 1.0l Yaris... as I have heard there is a big difference in 'power' (I use the term relatively) than the 1.3l and the 1.5l

Still... only courtesy car I was ever given matched my car at the time.. a 1.3l Yaris... :P never needed a courtesy car otherwise :P

My thought of the day:

Third class driving beats first class walking ;) :thumbsup:

Not if you're in a Ford Ka. Halfway around every corner wondering if I was going to die...

My thought of the day:

Third class driving beats first class walking ;) :thumbsup:

Not if you're in a Ford Ka. Halfway around every corner wondering if I was going to die...

wow - how bad a driver are you???

I thrashed a rental Ford Ka around the mountains of Gran Canaria without any cornering problems, its so safe its almost dull (almost ;) )

Are you kidding? They are total toss!! Not only do they look bad (the kind of car your mum or screamy little girlies buy) but suspension is rubbish, the handling is rubbish... they feel horrible. And as for the 0-60.. laughable. I got bored before the speedo hit the 50 mark.

Anyway.. back on topic.. if anyone can remember what that was...

Diesel Yari need 10,000 miles run in and a panel filter . On the other hand, they're diesel, so revving them's stupid when all your torque's between 2,205 and 3,750 rpm...

A

I nearly had a mate spewing up in a ford focus diesel "sport".

Becuase as i took corners the car rolled like it was a barge :eek:

but then again that was round Oulton Park :P

All i can say is I will never ever buy a diesel as they might have great mpg and all that rubbish

but they sound pants and its like waiting for death waiting for the engine to get in the power band and then quickly getting out of it again :ffs:

Maybe when i get older and just want a car to get me from A - B then i "might" change my mind

But if i did then i would most deffently need a sports bike to make up for the gap......

My brother had a Ka for a while, handled quite nicely on the one time I drove it in a wheel at each corner, nice direct steering kind of way. Not as good as a Mini at it, but certainly better than most :) Rolls around a little bit, but I'd rather have that than a car with suspension set so hard the wheels end up unloaded over the tiniest of bumps.

Worst car I've ever driven? Probably a Frontera Sport... Slow, nasty handling and the most bizarre servo assisted brakes that went to 'Oh :censor: we're not stopping' to headbutting the windscreen in an instant.

yeah - fair enough they're not fast and have comfort suspension, but as dave says, there are much worse handling cars...

and they are no way 'dangerous' on the bends, unless you really are a useless driver..

My MUM has one!

Urg.. I can see why people are leaving TOC..

Someone puts accross their opinion.. and gets insulted.

No I'm not an expert driver but by no means am I a rubbish driver either. If I was I wouldn't be able to handle the car I've got.

And I didn't say it was necessarily the worst car out there.. just the worst I've driven. No fun at all..

Urg.. I can see why people are leaving TOC..

Someone puts accross their opinion.. and gets insulted.

Oh lighten up :rolleyes:

Worst car I've ever drive was probably a rented Dodge Neon. It must have been a 3-speed which, along with the gutless 2.0 and waterbed handling conspired to make it truly hateful.

Oh yeah, it was metallic beige...

A

I've never drove anything other than a Toyota :huh:

So they're all awesome ;) :lol::lol:

Got me car back, 350odd sheets lighter mind....

I wasn't saying the yaris diesel was a bad car just different - if I did mega-miles I'd probably get one.

When my then car(peogeot206) was in the garge for repair as a courtesy car i was given a 1litre nissan micra,,,in that boring sage green colour ..urghhh,,i absolutly hated that car ,,i used to call it a top hat on wheels,,an for people who didnt realise that it was only a courtesy car they thought i had hit hard times,,shortly after they brought that new shape out ,,double urghhhhhhh.......

they are no way 'dangerous' on the bends, unless you really are a useless driver..

and i wasnt insulting you - just saying you have to get it 'very wrong' for a Ford Ka to become dangerous...

Hmmm... ok.. you weren't insulting by saying I'd have to be a **** driver to find the Ka dangerous?

I didn't say it was dangerous.. all I said was that it handles badly and I don't like driving it.. just giving my opnion -it wasn't intented as a point with which to start an argument with anyone.

Like I previously said.. my mum drives one. It's fine for what she uses it for, moslty driving round town. I just don't like driving it because it's not a drivers car.. it's just not anything I like in a car.. end of story.

I have to agree with you lou - the ford Ka are terrible cars :!Removed!: , my best mate has one and i get sacred for my life getting in it - doesnt help that shes a fruit cake driver :blink:

Anyway ive never had need for a courtesy car so i cant comment on that.

they are no way 'dangerous' on the bends, unless you really are a useless driver..

and i wasnt insulting you - just saying you have to get it 'very wrong' for a Ford Ka to become dangerous...

Hmmm... ok.. you weren't insulting by saying I'd have to be a **** driver to find the Ka dangerous?

I didn't say it was dangerous..

So then he obviously didn't say you were useless did he? He said if you found the Ka dangerous you're useless, you didn't say it was :thumbsup: