Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It For Idiots

Special Red

Can someone explain to me what these phrases mean: i.e what would they entail and how hard would they be to learn?

2 year server maintenance

desktop and 1st line support

maintenance of server network

Cheers

Rick

In what context?

1st line support, in a call center, I believe is like telling someone to reboot and try again so if it doesn't work sending it on to another person.

Maintaining a server network is exactly that! Updating software, fixing anomalies etc.

Cheers mate

sorry to be vague but a friend of mine has just given me the info. I hate the way things are built up to appear more technical than they are!

Can someone explain to me what these phrases mean: i.e what would they entail and how hard would they be to learn?

2 year server maintenance

desktop and 1st line support

maintenance of server network

Cheers

Rick

desktop and 1st line support is basically phone support. youll remote control or guide them through fixing the problem from your end, if you cant it moves to 2nd line support which is face to face problem solving.

2 year server maintenance i assume is what is offered on your servers from the providers

maintenance of servers is *****, they hardly ever go wrong anyway as most have RAID hard drives, if one fails they replicate themselves to the others and continue working like normal