Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J-tuner 1ltr Yaris Turbo Feature

Crisis

Il try and get a few pics of the car up, if none of you have the mag. But it does look very nice!

1ltr with HKS Turbo

Powerflow Exhaust

G-Max Springs

17" Lenzo C5s

Sparco Interior

Marga-Hills Bodykit

So, are you on here, if not why not (not expecting an ans to the latter)

The following words tell me that I don't want to see the car and therefore am highly un-interested:

Bodykit

Powerflow

17's

Its a never before seen bodykit. Its not bad! Seen worse things. At least its not be squeezed on 19" wheels or got a 'wide boy' kit.

lolz thats it, gonna have to do somethin bout performance on mine then get it in a mag lolz, i've seen a few pics of natgx's its ok, but also have some do's and dont likes about it, each to their own as always

dark red? Natgtzx or whatever.....?

caravan owned it in his TS :lol:

that reminds me, i was on way back on m1 from london, had a dark blue yaris toying with me, female driver, any ideas whom? was standard btw, looked like a 1.0li or a 1.3

yep what will be nats. and its for sale in redline

dark red? Natgtzx or whatever.....?

caravan owned it in his TS :lol:

i did indeed :D and that was when my car was more or less standard bar an induction kit

I can just feel the loathing of that car from reading this topic.

I like it, its different, as said in both features now, she wanted a kit that no-one else had got, and there's nothing wrong with 17's, they suit the Yaris pefectly and fill the arches alot better than 16s do.

i dunno about u guys but the tyres on my standard 15's r fairly chunky so realisticly thinkin if i go for 17's with low pros on the overall radius shouldnt be all that different and 16's wont make much different style wise its an inch !!!!!!

i dunno about u guys but the tyres on my standard 15's r fairly chunky so realisticly thinkin if i go for 17's with low pros on the overall radius shouldnt be all that different and 16's wont make much different style wise its an inch !!!!!!

but sure as herself says to me with a smile love, its that extra inch that makes all the differance :P

Woody - I think your jealous...

Well duh :P But apparently i gotta join the queue!

Was reading J-tuner today at work and the feature is pretty weak tbh. She's fitted a rarer bodykit, fair enough, but then its just a retrimmed interior (nothing fancy just replaced existing trim with red trim) and then just a pretty standard 1litre engine with HKS turbo. To me thats hardly a feature car. It's producing 100bhp and is on 17" wheels making it slower than cars such as seveer's as his will be a much nicer power curve with the same peak! Even though J-tuner says the HKS turbo kit makes it a rocket or something :P Not too impressed with J-tuner this month, Japanese Performance was a much better read! (not always the case)