Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated Pics

mellow_yellow

ok guys, i dont think i ever showed u guys my car properly, show i thought i might as well..

thing is, it wont let me upload my files!!!! what format do i need em in and what size?

I've just uploaded some in jpeg format about 100kb in size. Went up in about 20 seconds. Use the file attachments option if attaching to a thread or use the add pictures option on the top right of screen if in the gallery......

that enuf now... soooooooooooooo... wadda u reckon?

post-3-1059950716.jpg

that cubby hole is a universal jobbie from Halfords. its only 15 quid, so i though i might as well.... dont really need an GE with my headunit, although a DSP would be nice...

post-3-1059954449.jpg

Hey mellow.. I love your car! It's !Removed!! :D Keep up the great work!!!!

u know what u should do? get the xracing kit.. it would look !Removed! on a yellow paseo.. oh man! I can see it now! It would be destined for stardom! anyway.. great work!!!

Hmmm I doubt Mellow will get the x-racing kit :lol: :P

Looking good m8, I was gonna IM you about those clear corners, how did it work out? Was it easy as I want to try!!!

:)

it was a pain in the *****! the stupid cover thing is in place with a crew, so i had to smash it off the srew, then slowly break it into smaller pieces using whatever sharp thing i could get in there..... then gettin the bit of palstic that sits behind the screw is a nightmare!!!!! i gave up in the end, so in one side, u can still see a sparkle of orange.....

and i got the silver bulbs, but they are wrong fitment!!!!" and i cant find anywhere that has the right ones... so im driving around with white signals on the front at the mo..... which isnt too much of a problem, cos i rarely use em anyways!!!!

as for Xracing.... :fishyface: .. :boxing: .. :crutchy: no thanks! :afro:

No worries Mellow, you got a beaut there my friend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The more i see of this car the more i am liking it!.. really sweet example you got there.. Keep up the good work... :drool:

what is the std power output of the 3s ge?

im temtped to send it in to a work shop when i get my new car and tell them to go crazy...

just waiting on a price for de-locking, debadging, and fully messin the front as well as fibreglass moulding the spoiler flush into the bumper so it looks one piece.... prices soon 97paseo :thumbsup:

depends which year and in what car etc, could be anything from low 130's upto the TRD one which was 275 !!

thanks for all the input guys, i guess i'll keep moddin it and keep it as a second car then....

but no real mods for a while, the clutch is on its last legs now, its been on the blink for a while... :help:

While you're finding out about the 3s ask about the Starlet Turbo conversion (135bhp) :D, I've got brain-fade & forgotten the code for the Starlet engine... :huh:

Dawsey says in another post:

4A-GZE conversion is a good cheapish and easyish conversion can be tweaked for around 200bhp. cost for conversion should be around £1000 plus engine etc

What about that?

Very slick car you have there mate. Love the alloys really set of the car :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Very slick car you have there mate. Love the alloys really set of the car :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yeah but notice how there are no up close pics of em.... they are battered! i need them refurbed but noone round here can guarantee the same finish i got on em now... any reconmendations?