Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Subtle Changes To My Mr2

JappyBeast

Managed to take a few pics of my MR2 today..

Got it back from the bodyshop last week, had the front nose cone re-painted taking out the numberplate holes and got the Toyota Badge removed as it was looking a bit scruffy. I also got the rear de-badged too.

I know its nothing major but the car looks very tidy now and looks different to most stock MR2's out there. Just need some 17's and a 40mm drop!

Tell me what you guys think.

mrsmooth.jpg

mrsmooth2.jpg

mr2nobadgerear.jpg

number plate looks much better there!

I like very much.  Nice Job dude :thumbsup:

On debadging did it leave any nasty marks or Holes?

I didnt even want to touch it!!

Took it to my local bodyshop and let him deal with it. Some people say they cant even see a difference but I have had a good reaction from the people I know.. just moving the numberplate makes it look like a different car. I like the idea of having no badges too!

Here is a more zoomed out pic, with me standing with my proud and joy!

andyandhistwo.jpg

I dont know what I would do without my MR2.

You could start driving it properly with the roof off though and have the windows down, looks a hell of a lot better :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist :D

You could start driving it properly with the roof off though and have the windows down, looks a hell of a lot better :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist :D

HEHEHEHEHE!!!

You shouldnt have said that!

The mech in the drivers side has broke and I refuse to pay the £90 for a new one from Mr T.. I'm in the process of getting one from a brakers. Seems to be harder than I first thought.

rhaines, I agree, the car looks better with the windows down but I have no option!!.. trust you to notice.

I usually drive with the passengers side down and my side up.

Its our secret ;) ;)

v nice jappy. i like subtle mods, and as my car looks like yours you've inspired me to move my number plate and de-badge too.

thx fella :thumbsup:

v nice jappy. i like subtle mods, and as my car looks like yours you've inspired me to move my number plate and de-badge too.

thx fella :thumbsup:

You will have to let us know how you get on!

The front look a lot better, but , and please don't be offended, the number plate is on wonky and that bolt really lets it down :(

The front look a lot better, but , and please don't be offended, the number plate is on wonky and that bolt really lets it down :(

lol.. altho the front plate is secure... its attached to the bar between the two fog lamps using a secret bracket I made using bits from B&Q.. you can adjust it by hand but I can never get it 'nob on'.

What alloys are you gonna stick on?

Does anyone do a packege for the 2? or do you have to buy front and rears seperate?

Cos i was thinking if you got togther and one buys 4 fronts and then 4 rears it'll be cheaper! Make any sense???

Looking good my friend :thumbsup:

jerry!!

can anyone tell me if removing the two bodycolour badges on the rear of a 2 leaves any holes and how easy do they come off cheers............

Managed to take a few pics of my MR2 today..

Got it back from the bodyshop last week, had the front nose cone re-painted taking out the numberplate holes and got the Toyota badge removed as it was looking a bit scruffy. I also got the rear de-badged too.

I know its nothing major but the car looks very tidy now and looks different to most stock MR2's out there. Just need some 17's and a 40mm drop!

Tell me what you guys think.

mrsmooth.jpg

mrsmooth2.jpg

mr2nobadgerear.jpg

I am riding on some 17" Boss XTRs..... car looks mint, pics to follow

Nicely done :) I like things subtle too - On my car, I'm planning to change the alloys (17"'s), add rev 6 rear and front lights (as they come available) maybe add some Bomex sides and a Mongoose exhaust. I wan't to keep the general appearence very MR2 :)