Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got A Little Bored And Took Some Pics

Kerby

well i think it was about time i took some decent pics of my car with the new mods for those people who didnt get to go to JAE plus me and JJ were a little bored so we decided to go and take some pics. what do ya think?

re1.jpg

re2.jpg

re3.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

i like the bonnet and the hed lights look spot on wud change for some blue tint bulbs for the fogs tho looks a little daft with blu headlight n yello fogs look very nice tho alltoghether! what induction kit is that cos im gettin watever that one is lol, and where di u get ure carbon engine cover frm ???

i like the bonnet and the hed lights look spot on wud change for some blue tint bulbs for the fogs tho looks a little daft with blu headlight n yello fogs look very nice tho alltoghether! what induction kit is that cos im gettin watever that one is lol, and where di u get ure carbon engine cover frm ???

...but blue foglights are useless as the wavelength of the light doesn't penetrate to fog as well as the yellow... :unsure:

Oh! Wait! You wan to turn them on when there's not fog? ;)

Chris, you truly are the "heir of Kimi" :D

Looking good mate* :thumbsup:

A

*only problem is that it shws up the parking ding on your passenger door :!Removed!:

Crackin wee Yari -bonnets wicked- personally i would have different alloys :D but they look good on it , i would seriously have a t-sport - some of the members on here have made them look awesome .

Looks realy wicked mate but yep, agree with the comment on the alloys! Not bad but theres loads better out there!

And whats this, positive comment from Woody but without the negatives!! What ya doing fella!?

it might look better if you ever clened it :lol: do you drive it at all, anyway its no harm even putting pics up for peeps who where at JAE (Japanese Alcoholic extravaganza), last year was a blur for me.

looking good lad :thumbsup:

As most of you know, I'm not into many modded cars, especially modded Yaris' as most of them quite frankly look crap...

Chris - yours is the exception to the rule mate - looks mint, as always! :drool:

Looks realy wicked mate but yep, agree with the comment on the alloys! Not bad but theres loads better out there!

And whats this, positive comment from Woody but without the negatives!! What ya doing fella!?

Lol apparently i give too many negatives so i leave them out if i can now :P O and tbh i cant find much wrong with chris's car!!! I don't like the rims when i see them on their own, but for some reason they just work on the car! :wacko:

That looks hideous i3_vomit.gif

Nah, only messing, I love it :thumbsup:

I really can't understand the feelings about the wheels, I genuinely think they look great, I'd change the car before I changed them :drool:

Get a shopping list on it rude boy ....... fog lights on - whatever next :rolleyes:

:P

It looks the same - always clean :rolleyes:

*couldn't be ubikd to do the scroll down thingy

And very sexy ;)