Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Yaris

Red Yaris 54

Flamer kit?

No way otherwise, and I've seen Yari produce flames plenty of times in tunnels (you know who you all are :D)

A

I got a video of this on my phone, when he did it for too long and it melted his bumper, rear fog and number plate. :lol:

Flamer kit?

No way otherwise, and I've seen Yari produce flames plenty of times in tunnels (you know who you all are :D)

A

What makes you think that the Yaris/Vitz cant produce flames without a flamer kit :yes: Im sure a little bit of conservitive mapping helps allot :thumbsup:

Flamer kit?

A

What makes you think that the Yaris/Vitz cant produce flames without a flamer kit :yes: Im sure a little bit of conservitive mapping helps allot :thumbsup:

Mine flames just wih a decat no mapping involved, the same as a certain earpl ;)

yeah, but not like that. I've seen Earpl's flames in tunnels (and Kerby's and mr bump's, etc...) and they were never in any risk of doing that despite the fact that they were intentionally working the engines much harder than that nutter in the video was.

A

yeah, but not like that. I've seen Earpl's flames in tunnels (and Kerby's and mr bump's, etc...) and they were never in any risk of doing that despite the fact that they were intentionally working the engines much harder than that nutter in the video was.

A

I wasn't saying mine flamed anywhere near that just saying it did :lol:

cant see this vid but is it blue?

hes the guy who bought a yaris after me and has tried to steal my yaris boy title! well mines still faster and earpls stil flames cooler PS the zorst o that blue one is my old hks crazy loud system,

Looks blue to me. OZ Superturismos or Fox Evos and bug "TRD" decals squity down the sides...

A

thats the gayest flamer ive ever seen, its friggen butane blower!

asshat

That flamer kit is shocking, it sounds like a tractor