Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nokia 6310i 70mph Test....

TheNissanMan

OK so call me a muppet, I was at Scopt's house forgot my phone was on the roof (or section which supports the T-Bar and managed to get upto 70mph before the phone flew off the roof....

Only reason I am posting this as normally it would be a case of what a muppet was that when I returned and picked up the Battery and handset bit and put it back together the dam thing still works, can't get better than a Nokia :D :D :D

you :censor: ,

now if you had the ferarri kit, it would have got trapped in the air intakes, and it wouldnt have smashed...

i dropped my motorola in a tub of diesel......and amazingly just as i pulled it out it rang....and still worked

If i drop my T100 on a carpeted floor chunks of it fly off, hate to think what would happen if i drove off with it on

the roof, course i'd never be that daft!!! :P :lol:

Gotta love Nokia... I shoulda known better than to buy anything with a windows OS on it lol. My SPV'd never work again if I didn't treat it like glass. In fact one (of the many) times it locked up I threw it...game over for at least an hour. D@mn Microsoft.

I'll second Jen on that one though- U muppet :P

windows on a phone....

it just sounds like bad news.

everyone should get a 3310. built like tanks and work well!

(and i cant believe you cencored that up there!!!)

i've just lost mine :crybaby:

i left it in the back of a vectra my dad was selling last week, only realised where it must be yesterday (after turning the house upside down), and have since learned the car has been traded on at least twice last week! so basically, someone out there has a free phone with nearly £10 left on it. or did, till i got it frozen.

still, at least i'm not alone in my stupidity :P

Terrible phone.. cheap, plasticy and nasty... oh and the Battery goes :censor: up after a year..

Best phone I ever had was a T39...

Although the nokia I have now is pretty good.. still has to prove itself yet though..

Ericsson have always been the strongest phones around. My T28 was bullet proof. That thing got a hell of a load of punishment, and while all my mates nokia's were breaking every 3 months, i had my T28 for like 2 1/2 years! Still would work now if i hadnt tried to change the cover, breakinf the mic wire in process. Have a sony ericsson T300 now, think now they have joined with sony, the quality is not so good, as it went in for repair about months ater i got it!

I've still got a T66 (the minute one) stashed away somewhere, more of a tart phone than practical but the buttons keep sticking and its useless, every ericsson I've had has had problems with, the Spv I had for 2 months before giving up as an IPAQ with bluetooth offers the same options except ewsaier to use...

SPVs a useless pile of :censor: but I have no choice but to stick with it...Orange are being :censor: about it and won't let me change unless I pay like a 3 million pound upgrade fee although it was their fault for releasing a handset without proper testing...I'm on my 3rd warrantied one. If it did what it was meant to do it'd be great... but it doesn't. booo.

Best phone I ever had was my nokia 702...in fact my mums got it now as PAYG lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links