Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Us And Our Cars...

JappyBeast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do the car but give me time to have a shave, tidy my totally 'aussies surfers' hairstyle, moisturise, whip on my best armani, and work out how not to grin insanley.

Hey, I take pictures professionally - I don't like posing for them. :lol:

ha ha ha, if my Supra was parked nearby I wouldn't have been looking at it I'd have been sat in it lol. I WAS looking at the camera- just a different one :D

Jappybeast...thanks...I think...but how can anyone look good in a grad gown & hat, stood on Brighton seafront in the rain? :lol:

Ha ha, no, that bugs me when people do degrees then do nothing to do with them! I'm already contracting :D

And thank you, worked myself to death achieving that last year...apparently they've now realised that it's the most difficult & highest work load computing degree in the country so next years people don't have to do a dissertation as well as a project *sigh*. Only one person got a first and he was always on for that from day one, year one lol. Just gutted it's BA not a BSC which is what it should be and even Uni don't know why it isn't DUH :ffs: