Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Us And Our Cars...

JappyBeast

That was last Thursday and my degree was BA (Hons) Computing and Information Systems w Sandwich. 2:1 baybeeeee yyeaahhhhh!!

Congrats....

I got a BSc in Computer Science (more years ago than I care to remember)...

Ha ha, no, that bugs me when people do degrees then do nothing to do with them!

I work in the computer industry.. and never use anything I learnt... so I wouldn't hold your breath

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• Fidgits

• JappyBeast

Top Posters In This Topic

That was last Thursday and my degree was BA (Hons) Computing and Information Systems w Sandwich. 2:1 baybeeeee yyeaahhhhh!!

Congrats....

I got a BSc in Computer Science (more years ago than I care to remember)...

Ha ha, no, that bugs me when people do degrees then do nothing to do with them!

I work in the computer industry.. and never use anything I learnt... so I wouldn't hold your breath

Oh don't worry...I learnt nothing on my course except how to meet deadlines and cheat the system. everything of use I know is self taught or industry taught. I'm under no misconception that it was of any used except to bump me right into the money straight away- although I thought employers woulda seen through that by now...lol

Oh don't worry...I learnt nothing on my course except how to meet deadlines and cheat the system. everything of use I know is self taught or industry taught. I'm under no misconception that it was of any used except to bump me right into the money straight away- although I thought employers woulda seen through that by now...lol

Well... to be honest... all I really learnt was how to drink far too much and still get up early...

Oh don't worry...I learnt nothing on my course except how to meet deadlines and cheat the system. everything of use I know is self taught or industry taught. I'm under no misconception that it was of any used except to bump me right into the money straight away- although I thought employers woulda seen through that  by now...lol

Well... to be honest... all I really learnt was how to drink far too much and still get up early...

And THAT my friend, is worth all the expense, time, hassle etc etc coz lets face it, if you can be on time for work, you're as good as made :lol:

And THAT my friend, is worth all the expense, time, hassle etc etc coz lets face it, if you can be on time for work, you're as good as made :lol:

I'm always on time Supragal... after all, I work from home 50% of the time :P :D

nice! i'm just not disciplined enough... theres no way i'd do anything if i worked from home!

Well... it has it's benefits.. like rolling out of bed and into my office (small bedroom)..

And it's downsides... like no secretaries to chat up :(

But cos I work for a US company, and spend half the time travelling, it's pointless them paying for office space just for ickle old me...

And believe me... you would be disciplined.. after all, it's Sunday evening and I'm working now.. (sort of)..

Well... it has it's benefits.. like rolling out of bed and into my office (small bedroom)..

And it's downsides... like no secretaries to chat up :(

But cos I work for a US company, and spend half the time travelling, it's pointless them paying for office space just for ickle old me...

And believe me... you would be disciplined.. after all, it's Sunday evening and I'm working now.. (sort of)..

work for a US company too but no travelling in my current role- but then I'm a pikey scum contractor so its to be expected lol

I think there's a few of us kicking around Surrey now. Be nice to get together at a pub or something. Wouldn't mind seeing a TT close up.

I have been taking a year out now for 3 years on my BA graphics degree. :wacko::wacko:

Are we all going to the Xmas dinner?

argh, yeah I put my name down for it but I think it involves me filling out forms and sending a cheque...mind you I've come in this morning to find hotmail, excite, yahoo, bt etc etc etc blocked (grrrrrrrr) so I'll have plenty of time to organise myself :(

I'll be there, it does involve sending of a form and a cheque which must be done shortly or we'll have no xmas dinner due to us losing the deposit and location.

Bring friends, famil, loved ones, dirty beggars off the street (if they can pay), well spose thats going a bit far, bring hwo ya like :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links