Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sometimes You Have To Laugh....

MarkMcQ

68_1.JPG

I have owned this car for the last 9 years and have done everything possible to the car,

Can i have some of what this guy has had??? :lol:

When i read the description of this car i thought i was going to see something a bit special... boy was i dissapointed. :crybaby:

Erm... Where's the custom paint job? :unsure:

Oh! He means the variations of white on the panels... Urm, oops no he doesn't. He means the strange yellow splash/flame motif on the bonnet... £6k?? :!Removed!:

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGG my eyes!!!!!

It is probably a dog and should be retired to a kennel. I bet the nitous would blow the engine if given some serious poke. This bloke should have spent his money on doing up the trim, the back of the Douglas Baader seats shows he's never cleaned it on the inside.

I couldn't resist........

I asked him if he has any proof of the power output, and what internal engine mods have been done to it.....

Hi, a standard Supra produces 232bhp, the nitros kit produces an extra 200bhp depending on what jets you use. The Turbo has had the waste gates have been modified and the head has been skimmed, so approaching 500bhp at its maximum. Many Thanks. Paul.

:blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :!Removed!: :help:

As I thought then :lol: