Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got Celica St

acstreet

hi celica people i have recently purchased a celica st. :D

here are some pics :)

bd91f36d.jpg

dc8de28a.jpg

DSCN4185.jpg

DSCN4189.jpg

tell us what you think

cheers andy :thumbsup:

Owa , best colour dude and choice of alloys !!

Almost identical to mine !

Welcome to the celica part of the show ;) good choice of car

Mr2 a brief ;) love that shape , is it a tubby ?

hi mate yeah i am pleased with the celica

mr2 is only a uk spec gti but being 18 soon im not doing to bad lol

andy

Welcome to Celica ownership Andy. Yet another member of the IoW Celica massive. :lol:

Welcome to the Celica forum :thumbsup:

Hows it compare to driving the 2?

Thats a tidy looking example mate and welcome! Has it got Recaro seats???

Why an ST surely a GT would suit you better having already had a MR2?

thanks for the welcomes guys

erm well the 2 has the more speed and fun as its rear wheel drive

the drive of the celica is more luxurious than the 2 as it has power steering and is just nice to drive really.

but till when im older i think driving this celica has convinced me to buy a celica gt4 for definate now lol

its got recaro headrest things for some reason disapointed me because i thought it did when i saw pictures but the car itself i couldnt resist. but i will get some in future.

Reason why i got the celica st was 1 because i couldnt resist the looks and i wanted more room and 2 its insurance as i didnt want to say bye to the mr2 so i chose to keep both lol

having the mr2 aswell keeps me happy with speed.

One question does anybody know the best exhaust for the st as mine is standard with a tip and it sounds so nice with the induction kit and i just would love to give it that more extra.

cheers guys

andy

i think driving this celica has convinced me to buy a celica gt4 for definate now lol

Good man! :D :lol::thumbsup:

Yay i can see the pics now, wouldnt work yesterday for some reason.

Congrats on your new toy, ive had my ST202 a few weeks now and i love it. As you say tho, a GT4 is on the cards for the future. Like the clear front indicators you have on it, i want to get some of them too, as well as the clear side ones and the late spec rear light clusters.

Would be interested to hear about exhausts too, ive got a TRD filter coming and a nice once would finish it off well i rekon.

• 2 weeks later...

soon to be GT4 ehh.. :P

man your a lucky sod at 19 as i never even had my first car till i was 22!! :lol:

soon to be GT4 ehh.. :P

man your a lucky sod at 19 as i never even had my first car till i was 22!! :lol:

Aye - welcome to Celica ownership :thumbsup:

I agree.......my first car at 22.........how do you cope with the insurance - it must be huge????? :o

Nice cars, you got there Celicas alwasys look good balck not that i am Biased or any thing. Hope you dont mind me asking how much is the insurance On The MR2 i am really tempted for one at the moment would finish my collection of nicely.

Im 20 so intrested about insurance on 2's as i have not insured my MK1 yet as its still waiting to get sprayed and finished off.

Nice cars, you got there Celicas alwasys look good balck not that i am Biased or any thing. Hope you dont mind me asking how much is the insurance On The MR2 i am really tempted for one at the moment would finish my collection of nicely.

Im 20 so intrested about insurance on 2's as i have not insured my MK1 yet as its still waiting to get sprayed and finished off.

im only 18 and im on my dads name and insurance on the mr2 is 1200 as its a 2litre. and im on elephant o think or admiral lol one or the other give them a try :thumbsup:

Nice cars.. Welcome to the site and as Dak said... Nice to see another islander on here... Soon as you get a 4 you'll kiss the 2 goodbye... :thumbsup:

if you add an older driver such as a parent with full no claims you'll be suprised how much you can save. i put my father on my mr2 insurance and it dropped 220 quid. daylight robbery if you ask me , but hey that's life.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links