Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Cynos Turbo Project

turbofreak

yea looks pretty superb mate, good on ya

Thanks guys,things were going alright until my turbo decided to start leaking oil into the exhaust housing so it got quite smokey so its now being shipped off for new bearings and seals.The car is back to being non turbo again and i cant believe how slow it is..How depressing..i eventualy found myself a complete wire loom so ill be tackling that fairly soon,im hoping to have it all wired up by the time i get the turbo back and fitted.

• 3 weeks later...

yea looks pretty superb mate, good on ya

Thanks guys,things were going alright until my turbo decided to start leaking oil into the exhaust housing so it got quite smokey so its now being shipped off for new bearings and seals.The car is back to being non turbo again and i cant believe how slow it is..How depressing..i eventualy found myself a complete wire loom so ill be tackling that fairly soon,im hoping to have it all wired up by the time i get the turbo back and fitted.

Pity.

Whereabouts did you source all the bits and have you fitted them yourself?

Paint looks great.

C_B :thumbsup:

Thanks...I got the complete wire loom from japrek on the old mallow road in cork,the vent on the bonnet was a cut out off an old starlet gt bonnet,the front bumper was made for a gt also but i done a bit of work on it to fit the cynos,thats about it,all of the work was done by myself including the painting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links