Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do M3 Mirrors Look Good On A Yaris >?>

viperroom_112

mmm i am buying new mirrors ... dont no which ones to get ... i have seen a few cars with M3 mirrors and some suit it . Do any of you have these and do you have any pics so I can judge ?? Thanks guys

David

ubik **** ubik ****ty M3 **** ubik ubik **** ubik

No, they look abysmal, you'd be better off getting a sunstrip with "I'M A CHAV" written on it in massive letters

see i wasnt sure , but at one of the meets i met cfc1 and he had some and they looked brilliant ... so i am undecided :( .... Oh and did anyone see the booster tuning zaust on sale on eBay for 160 quid its ended now

They look good on an M3.

They look silly on anything else.

Sorry...

Your car do what you like, but we will mock you :lol:

Why do people insist on having M3 mirrors? There are so many others to choose from.

Because they're always on eBay, instead of spending time looking for some that would actually look good, people buy them because they're easy to get hold of

I'm sensing a concensus here...

Th Ganador mirrors, look ace! If I had some money to spend these would be my next mod!

Thanks

Kevin

I'm getting some ganador ones soon. 'Bout time too!

mmmm a concensus has been noted :P so i have purchased some other mirrors ... known as m4 mirrors ... they are pretty similar to m3's just not as common :lol:

gandor = same crap fake carbon effect print as on m3 mirrors :P

Yeah, but it sounds a bit like a Lord of the Rings character (if you're into that sort of stuff)

A

Lol Ross told you before they are just M3 mirrors dude with a silly name and STUPIDLY high price tag!!! :P Don't get my rating but i won't judge until i see them on your car! And even then i will just say "i appreciate the time and effort" if i don't like them, right clarky? :P

.And even then i will just say "i appreciate the time and effort" if i don't like them, right clarky? :P

Well, you're too darned late for that now, aren't you?

:wacko:

A