Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Supra...

chris202

Have a look at Leekys` in the registry HERE Which in my opinion is a much nicer looking unmolested example. The one on fleabay looks too blingy. They were awesome cars in their time and still have a good turn of performance.

IMO they`re a little too angular in the styling department. But still a looker. :thumbsup:

Power 170 bhp / 127 KW @ 5600 rpm

Torque 230 Nm / 170 ft lbs @ 4600 rpm

BHP/Liter 62 bhp / liter

Power to weight ratio 0.13 bhp / kg

Top Speed 209 km/h / 130 mph

0-60 mph Acceleration 8.8 s

That is beautiful!!!

Angular but it a Mitzubishi Stallion hard as nails kind of way! That with a 4 engine would be some hot shizzle!

Always loved them, can remember when they were new, I got into trouble for signing my old man up for a test drive in one so I could get the colour brochures, lol

He went raj when the Toyota garage called, and cuffed me round the lug. At 14 I had nice pics for my wall ....he he

Hmm very interesting car, not seen one before. As Dak said, a little too angular for me, but pretty cool still.

The nice round body is why i prefer the gen 6 over the gen 5 or 7 :)

Hmm very interesting car, not seen one before. As Dak said, a little too angular for me, but pretty cool still.

The nice round body is why i prefer the gen 6 over the gen 5 or 7 :)

Wash your mouth out. :P The widebody 5 is gorgeously curvaceous. :yes:

Lol, well ok maybe its not quite as sharp as the supra :P

Cheers Daktari :D I've got one of the last of the facelift cars (they stopped making em in 85 and mine is a late 85).

I've never loved a car like i love my mk2 supra :D Im also lucky as the guy who bought it new went for pretty much EVERY factory option and a manual box :D :D

Im getting ready for my engine conversion which is taking place in the next couple of months.

LS400 V8 with cams from Newzealand and Nitros Oxide, should be over 300 normally aspirated bhp and 400+ with the funny gas :lol: ;)

They handle very well these cars too, Lotus did the suspension and its like a go kart!

Cheers Daktari :D I've got one of the last of the facelift cars (they stopped making em in 85 and mine is a late 85).

I've never loved a car like i love my mk2 supra :D Im also lucky as the guy who bought it new went for pretty much EVERY factory option and a manual box :D :D

Im getting ready for my engine conversion which is taking place in the next couple of months.

LS400 V8 with cams from Newzealand and Nitros Oxide, should be over 300 normally aspirated bhp and 400+ with the funny gas :lol: ;)

They handle very well these cars too, Lotus did the suspension and its like a go kart!

This I wanna see!! :D

This I wanna see!! :D

So... As i was saying. Leeky`s got a nice unmolested example.............. At the moment. :rolleyes::lol:

So... As i was saying. Leeky`s got a nice unmolested example.............. At the moment. :rolleyes::lol:

Inside and out it'll look completely stock (except for the twin exhaust exits). Its only when i rev the car i'll be giving the game away :lol:

I'll be up santapod MK4 Twin Turbo fishing :lol: mwahaha!