Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Starlet Ep82 Turbo

frillip

Engine Work

Head work - Ported and polished head with a 2.5mm head gasket (has a spare standard head gasket with the sale)

Block - Has been bored out and then resleeved so a perfect fit for the 74mm pistons

Bottom End - New Crank reground and flywheel lightened and balanced, Ross Forged Pistons, Pauter Rods

(Have a set of Piper reprofiled cams which will add loads of power to this engine as they have been specifically designed for this set up which are not fitted at this current time but will be included in the sale)

Engine has also had uprated and lightened pulleys

Turbo - Uprated Manifold with a GT28R turbo capible of pushing over 300bhp with right boost and down pipe and full straight through exhaust

Cooling - Front Mounted intercooler with a Blitz BOV attached to it, Oil catch can and also a Mocal Oil Cooler

Induction - HKS Mushroom air filter

Suspension - D2 Coilovers, height and ride adjustable and top mounts

• 36-way adjustable both compression and rebound.

• Monotube high pressure design for high strength and fade free performance.

• Fully rebuildable and serviceable.

• Separate height and spring adjustment so spring preload is not affected.

• Constructed of the highest quality aluminium for lightweight and aid of faster cooling.

Brakes

Front - Uprated and grooved discs and 3g race pads

Rear - New pads

(Also have a set of braided hoses which will be included in the sale)

Transmission

Clutch - Exedy ceramettalic paddle clutch kits inc. plate cover and bearing. rated at 300ft/lbs torque. For serious power outputs

(Also i have a quick **** for the gearbox which will be included in the sale)

Fueling

Motorsport upgraded fuel pump

Rising Rate Fuel Regulator

Ignition

Magnecore 8.5mm Red Clip type

Gauges

Car has 4 Autogauge smoked gauges in it they come on when the ignition is switched on but when the car is off they looked smoked

2 are on the a pillar on a professionally made a pillar gauge holder to fit 52mm gauges and also 2 are in the centre console! The gauges are Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Boost

Wheels

The car has 15inch alloy multi spokes on (100+ Rims) With 195/50/15 Avon ZZ3 tyres. The back 2 tyres are mint and will not need changing but the front 2 are in bad need of changing

Bad Points

Needs new bonnet and bumper

Needs a new honda civic small radiator as the fan does not work on the current one

Either the uprated head gasket has broke or the head is cracked causing it to over heat at the moment but i have a standard head gasket which could be fitted by the buyer themselves (this occured one day when the rad slipped onto the downpipe and burnt a hole in the rad pipe and it lost all water)

Few parking knocks on passenger door

Oil Temp gauge current not set up

Front Tyres need changing back 2 are mint

Engine has had a full rebuild and only done around 1700 miles since the rebuild so that the only thing that is missing a ECU and the fitting of the cams to really see what this car can do!!

I have been told with the work it has had done and the parts which have been fitted this car will easily push 300bhp!! and would be a real monster on any track or raod it is on!! I ams ad to see this project go but i have finally realised i cannot take it no further as i no longer have the funds to do so!!

Will be good to see this go to some one who will be able to drive it properly and use it to its potential as this was going to be my monster and sleeper :)

Car has easily had over 8k spent on it all in all so i am listening to offers

Thanks Phil

Contact Frillipstarlet@hotmail.com

Pics to follow

Block 1

dsc00313jc5.jpg

Outside 1

dsc00587le6.jpg

Back

dsc00589bd4.jpg

Interior without being cleaned 1 lol

dsc00591fb0.jpg

Gauges 1

dsc00592wa6.jpg

Gauges 2

dsc00593rv2.jpg

Air Filter

dsc00596fp5.jpg

Engine Bay 1

dsc00598cw0.jpg

Engine Bay 2

dsc00599zy8.jpg

Suspension Top

dsc00602lq2.jpg

Very very nice mate :thumbsup:

How much you looking for? give us a price range :P My bro wants one of these :yes:

Also, how do you find the D2 Coilovers? considering some for my GT4 :D

i really dunno know mate im jst looking for offers ive had a offer of one car worth 3500+ so around that prob or summat small and quick!

coilovers are mint mate highly recommend them

i really dunno know mate im jst looking for offers ive had a offer of one car worth 3500+ so around that prob or summat small and quick!

coilovers are mint mate highly recommend them

Ok cheers mate, bit too high i think for me Bro, good luck with the sale :thumbsup: and thanks for the info on the Coilovers ;)

I've heard some not so good reports about D2 Coilovers

Please tell! :huh:

They're not all they're cracked up to be apparently. I'll try to find the topic that i was reading about them, as I was looking at some for my Vitz, but was put off by this report