Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing Celica Door Panel?

gordypix

Look at the picture please below.

The spots of red indicate where the retainging screws are, but after removing these I still can't get the door panel off. I know there are plastic clips at the bottom that plug into the door and they appear to have come out but it doesn't wanna budge.

Any ideas. I need to check the central locking and window inside.........

post-17-1059925552.jpg

cant help ya with the door but that is one hell of a clean looking 5th gen! :thumbsup: :P

Thanks FIZZ, in general it is.

Except for the paint loss on the rear bumper and rear passenger side dent (caused by hit & runners in Brixton when I was away from the car).

White is a b :censor: to keep clean though..........Bah.........

Oh, the alloys need refurbing as well.................

so do mine! they are a right state!!!!

i guess it didnt help when a tow truck hit straight into one of em and send me straight for a central reservation curb on an island..... but where can i get THE SAME FINISH FROM?! no one round here wants to touch em cos they scared they aint gonna get the finish....

It's corrosion that's hit mine over 12 years of spinning.

I'm told there is a place in Kent (advert in classifieds of Banzai) that will dip them, strip them, spray them and they will look brand new again. About £30-35 +VAT per wheel.

yeah but can they get the laquared platinum finish again? its my only worry.

this garage near me said they could do anything. so i went down and showed em, but they hadnt ever seen a finish like that... they say theyd do their best, but i told em that if they go for and they dont turn out exactly the way i want, then i aint payin em.... they decided not to go thru with it. they attempted my mate chrome st220 wheels and bodged em right up! instead of chrome, they are now a mix match of blakish silver paint.... looks pants.

so unles they are absolutely **** hot, im not goin near em. i need strong personal reconmendations here guys.... help us out.

Thanks FIZZ, in general it is.

Except for the paint loss on the rear bumper and rear passenger side dent (caused by hit & runners in Brixton when I was away from the car).

White is a b :censor: to keep clean though..........Bah.........

ahh.. i hear what ya sayin about keepin it clean...

My black GT is a !Removed! to keep clean!..

IMO black cars look the business but also collect and shows dust more than any other car! :angry::ph34r: