Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Supra

suprasport

poor supra to be honest :( i hate the colour, hate the rims (they might go well on paxos and other like crap, but not the supra!) and i really hate the kit...oh yeh how could i forget the gear selector knob is hideous...sorry mate, nothing personal but the above that i listed make the car look awful in my eyes :( get it re-sprayed in black, throw in som 19" deep dish alloys with black centers and polished lip and it will be much better

says the man with the altezza lights... the height of good taste on cars.

personally, i like it.. like the colour..love the kit.. is it a bomex? A lot of mkiv's bodykits (most in fact) go over the top and it ends up looking like the batmobile.. that one is subtle, not too in yer face..

Dont go black.. stay a bit different...

yeh especialy the paxo rims are high level of taste...bling bling yo! altezza lights suit my car quite a bit if u have a look at all other stuff that it matches...tbh i dn't really care what anyone thinks of them, i liek em on my car, but hate on most others ;)

Its different .

I actually like it , ok maybe not the alloys but the paint and kit look good , black or a dark metallic colour would be crackin mate !!

Not too sure on the holes below the indicators either !!

:D

Lexus lights are !Removed! btw on anything but a lexus .

its one of those colours that looks better in the flesh but it is a bit on the pale side with the leather etc. maybe a arker colour would help the wheels as well. cutting the holes in the wings and bonnets was nerve wrecking :unsure:

it was my first attempt at gutting and spraying a car mind you :D

small5.JPG

small6.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very different! I like the kit little too much mesh for me. Deffo spray it black and get some deep dish rims will look amazing! :thumbsup:

says the man with the altezza lights... the height of good taste on cars.

LMFAO!! Adi you beat my to it......

As for the car, not really my taste.. (A bit to "need for speed underground" for me) I'd definitely stay with that colour though, although If you are looking for things to change, I'd remove the spoiler and sprey the faux chrome behind the headlights black...

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links