Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tocnorthern Leeds Meet 2006

GIDDLEPIN

Been a while since I've been on this forum :o

Nice to see you all, should've went for the meal though :drool:

Here's the small number of pics I took...

rpicture015ir8.jpg

rpicture016fn5.jpg

rpicture017nc7.jpg

rpicture018by5.jpg

It's good to get the northern events going again :thumbsup: apologies for turning up late, as always great to meet up with you all :thumbsup:

I think we were just leaving as you turned up lol

Cheers

Hey Johnny...

You didnt miss much with the meal bud.. the desert was the best bit about it all.. :lol:

Nice to see ya.. I'll keep you informed of any other Northern meets we setup here if ya want. :)

You didnt miss much with the meal bud.. the desert was the best bit about it all.. :lol:

you're telling me....! the glass of coke was the best thing i had - sorry ewan't even coke it was pepsi :ffs:

next time i think we'll arrange a meet for the afternoon :D

good to see y'all again - :thumbsup:

Rash.

WTF?!? A meet?? On MY turf?!?!?! Ya bar stewards! Im offline for one peasly week and you do this. Im hurt. :crybaby:

:lol: Looks like y'all had fun anyway! Someone PM/txt me next time! Nobody noticed im a bit thick yet?!?! :lol:

(It's an actual 5mins from my house too! :crybaby: )

WTF?!? A meet?? On MY turf?!?!?! Ya bar stewards! Im offline for one peasly week and you do this. Im hurt. :crybaby:

:lol: Looks like y'all had fun anyway! Someone PM/txt me next time! Nobody noticed im a bit thick yet?!?! :lol:

(It's an actual 5mins from my house too! :crybaby: )

Graham pal my bad. I'm pretty thick too tho, didnt see the thread til fizz txd me, even then he hada remind me to go... :rolleyes:

I'll send a txt your way next meet.

Boys i've told ya, this cars way more practical than the 2. 4 seats means I can legally carry more than two people, just dont expect it to be comfortable!

Food was ok... but I'm up for going again to the same place next time... It's true what they say about good service, it makes you wanna go back...

-Z

Graham pal my bad. I'm pretty thick too tho, didnt see the thread til fizz txd me, even then he hada remind me to go... :rolleyes:

I'll send a txt your way next meet.

Cheers dude. :thumbsup:

-Z

Some things will never change... And Graham, I arranged this as a last minute thing on the Wednesday as everyone was !Removed! footing about the place.

I thought id best make something concreate...

Only thing though.. I reckon we should use the lower car park next time and be outta the way of the security guards view. the entrance is at the bottom of the car park where we were at... :yes:

Also, if we do have issues with him again we should have a plan b of where to move on to.

Any suggestions?

No worries Fizz... my fault for not checking! :rolleyes:

You could drop down to Cardigan fields in Kirkstall... Cinema, Bowling, Arcades, 4/5 decent places to eat, a pub, a club and even a gym! :lol: Quite a fair bit of parking too provided you don't go at 8pm on a friday/saturday night as it's rammed usually!

You could drop down to Cardigan fields in Kirkstall... Cinema, Bowling, Arcades, 4/5 decent places to eat, a pub, a club and even a gym! :lol: Quite a fair bit of parking too provided you don't go at 8pm on a friday/saturday night as it's rammed usually!

There's a new Nando's there which is halal...uuummmmmmm meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!

-Z

There's a new Nando's there which is halal...uuummmmmmm meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!

-Z

I'm with you brother

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links