Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Small Fly Inside My Monitor

GT4 BOOSTER

as i type there is 1 of those small black flies that come out when farmers cut crops, crawling over my screen , very annoying it is too. the lil critter stops when i put my cursor over it. he-he . :lol:

i just pressed the screen in a bit and killed it , now its stuck inside my screen , driving me nuts !!! :ffs:

i just pressed the screen in a bit and killed it , now its stuck inside my screen , driving me nuts !!! :ffs:

Doh! I was going to say whatever you do don't squash it... They normally escape after a while by themselves if you don't kill them :) Oh well, with any luck it'll fall down to the bottom of the screen once its dried out a bit :P

inside it?

thats its twin , !Removed! hell . spooky :lol:

kinda hard when the TOC background is white, to not notice it :lol:

maybe i should em , a bit of company from the grey lady would be good right now. :lol::lol:

I had this with my last monitor, lucky I'd already set it up for RMA, so got a nice brand spanking new monitor here, w/o a fly inside!

-Z

If you hadn't killed it you could have opened multimap and given it directions out. Usually works.

Class thread.LMAO ..but like Em asks ...............................how does the fly get in ????????????????????????????

Class thread.LMAO ..but like Em asks ...............................how does the fly get in ????????????????????????????

It flies? :)

It flies? :)

Oh right I shoulda thought of that :lol: Thanks Dave hun.

I guess they either get in the vents at the back of the screen and work their way round or just get in between the frame and the edge of the screen itself if you really want to know :P Only happens on TFT screens, my brother had quite a colony in his for a while.

CRTs are sealed and seem immune to bug invasion... They'd get irradiated pretty fast if they did manage to get inside anyway.

I guess they either get in the vents at the back of the screen and work their way round or just get in between the frame and the edge of the screen itself if you really want to know :P Only happens on TFT screens, my brother had quite a colony in his for a while.

CRTs are sealed and seem immune to bug invasion... They'd get irradiated pretty fast if they did manage to get inside anyway.

Cheers Dave... at least Ash & I now know! :lol::lol:

A colony though? :shutit:

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Aug 22 2006, 08:06 PM)

That would do my head in mate. I've just bought a 42" Plasma screen and a box load of fly spray :thumbsup:

Would it not be better to introduce some "small" spiders.............to catch the flies :lol:

I can offer my cats on an hour by hour basis...

Rent-a-Puss!

They catch flies, spiders, butterflies, dragonflies, beetles and most rodents, your home will be spotless and free of pests with the Rent-a-Puss team!

Rent one puss, get another half-price! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links